BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Heather C.
hamilton, ON
This didn't break me out. However I will not continue to use as it doesn't have a matte finish and expires very quickly. The plus is it doesn't take too long to sink in to skin.
Stephanie Y.
Richmond, BC
I love the texture of this sunscreen on my skin. With an spf of 30, I feel I'm protected from the sun. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky on the skin and works well under makeup.
Megan H.
I am in love not only with this product but with this brand. You know how sunscreens are greasy and sticky? Well this one is the total opposite! I would recommend getting this it's the Best !!!!!
Kay W.
I thought it was great. Though I am young, my family has a history of cancer so I'm always really worried about every type, especially skin cancer, so I'm always trying out new sunscreens. I really enjoyed this one because I felt like it had great coverage and lasted a lot longer than what I normally use.
dashavia f.
i already have one and want more cause i have a pool and i need sunscreen at my lux apartment it barely shade so im getting a tan and i want to be protect and this protect me
Bianca J.
the tarte terteguard 30 sunscreen lotion broad spectrum spa 30 is not the best most protective sunscreen I've ever used but it still works perfectly fine and is a good sunscreen
Arianna A.
Valencia, Venezuela
The smell of this lotion is a charm takes you to your dreams with its citrus fragrance that is perfect for the summer days or any trip you make for the Caribbean a charm.
Carolyne V.
Boca Raton, FL
Yes!  I adore this product for my face.  Very light, glides on easily while providing great sunscreen protection.  Doesn't leave any weird color behind. No flaking or residue
Stephanie M.
Perfect sunscreen for your face. It's non greasy and does an excellent job of protecting skin from the sun. It is a bit on the expensive side, but if you have sensitive skin, it's best to go with this product as opposed to tradition sunblock to prevent break outs.
Michelle R.
Edmonton, AB
I work outside and this is a great sunscreen to wear. It shields the skin beautifully and leaves a nice glow. Looks a little greasy but there is no white cast. I love it. My skin feels moisturized and protected all at the same time. Fantastic summer sunscreen
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?