BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel H.
Halifax
Fantastic at moisturizing my skin! Love this product, it is my go to favourite product, good price for the use that you get out of it
Olivia B.
NDG, QC
I like this sun block it's great under makeup and isn't greasy. I've already purchased this a few times and will continue to do so
Emma L.
Toronto, Ontario
Very pretty packaging. I'm a big fan of all things tarte and natural so this was expected. I love it as much as I thought I would.
Kelsey K.
North vancouver, BC
Fanastic facial sunscreen. Can be worn under makeup without feeling greasy. I like this product a lot and it is not too expensive.
Julia B.
Glovertown
Smell is a bit overpowering but over all does it's job! Would not recommend if you have sensitive skin or are sensitive to smells!
Karla L.
Maracaibo, ZU
I like it because it's spf 30 and I always find 15 and doesn't feel enough to protect my skin so I felt so happy when I found this
Erin A.
I love this sunscreen compared to drugstore alternatives. It is not a greasy formula and to my delight, it does not clog my pores!
Raissa M.
irece
A tarte é maravilhosa nos seus produtos que é custo e benefício, sua maquiagens e afins são de total qualidade, recomendo a todos.
Naomi K.
Packaging is cute. I believe this works great protecting my skin. I will purchase this again and recommend this everyone who asks.
Hanna G.
Lloydminster
awesome sunscreen keeps my skin protected from the sun and doesn't leave me feeling greasy at all! overall great facial sunscreen
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?