BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Samantha P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love this product. I love tarte. One of my favorite brands. This sunscreen is great, leaves a nice finish on your skin. It is a little pricey for sunscreen, but I believe that it is worth it. Works beautifully.
Taylor C.
Love the scent and feeling it leaves on my face! Not too thick love the feeling of the bottle too! I don’t use it often though because i feel like it’s too expensive for a daily use. Probably would not buy again.
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
I love using this while on vacation, it has a very clean smell and leaves my skin moisturized as well. The only down fall I see is the low SPF and the glass packaging. I broke a half full bottle in my hotel room.
Kristen G.
Staten Island
I dont own this but received a sample at local sephora. I was very pleased with it and hope to buy a full bottle. It goes on a little greasy and white but that goes away when it sets in. I love the purple bottle!
Jasmine  W.
I got this product as a point perk at Sephora with an online order I made. I was so excited to try it out. But I was kinda disappointed. It made my skin look white and I didn't like it. It felt greasy on my skin.
Yana N.
Feels great on the skid give you a glowing complexion definitely recommend this to all my friends it’s a great price and I’ll definitely be buying this again in the little bottle can last up to 4 to 5 months if you use it every day
Amanda E.
Mesa
I wanted to love this product, but it caused some serious breakouts and also quite a bit of flashback when used alone. Smells fantastic and the packaging is absolutely beautiful but did not work for my skin type.
Anna H.
Knox, IN
To me, this product wasn’t worth the money. It didn’t smell good, it felt harsh on my skin, and it just didn’t quite meet my expectations. I love the taste brand but this wasn’t worth it to me. I wouldn’t personally recommend.
Brookee E.
Haines city , FL
I absolutely love everything TARTE! This face sunscreen is perfect for my sensitive skin! I have horrible acne prone skin that usually breaks out with everything this sunscreen however does not make me breakout!
Mia G.
Pembroke Pines
This is the first lightweight face sunscreen I have found that I can use. Having sensitive skin, it’s was always hard. But this product gives me spf protection and doesn’t make me break out like normal sunscreens. The price is DEFINITELY worth it!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora