BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1965 reviews
Abby G.
oshkosh
Use this everyday during the summer. Love the SPF in it. So nice to not have to worry about getting sunburned. Super effective. I bought it from Tarte’s website. It could look less oily, but that’s just moisturizer.
Georgia B.
Centennial, CO
This was a really nice sunscreen. The packaging was so cute but so are all tarts products. It was a little thick which I didn’t like but it smelled really good. The only problem is that it is a little bit expensive.
Perla G.
Brownsville , TX
This sunscreen is great!! It doesn’t clog pores and doesn’t cause breakouts. It helps stop skin damage without a greasy feeling. Definitely a go-to for a beach day. I recommend this if you like to spend time outdoors!!
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
This has to be one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE Tarte products, EVER! It is really amazing on n'y maturing skin. Not greasy and has a pleasant scent. I also don't feel like I need to reapply often which is always a plus!
Bethany W.
Definitely a white cast with this product. I haven't gotten the full size, just samples with other Tarte orders. I'd really rather use normal skincare, like primers, that already contain a physical sunscreen than this.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Taste is a great brand so product is of course amazing and works great while protecting your face! I would highly recommend this because it’s also very affordable
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
I like it, seems to work as it should. I’m a pretty big fan of tarte in general so my skin seems to work well with most of their products! I would recommend this and already do, I️ believe it’s priced fairly as well!
Courtney L.
spring hill, FL
I do like this product as far as luxury and to wear under my Foundation or anything and because it has SPF however you can find other products that you can wear under Neath your makeup with SPF they're not as expensive and also does contain a nice smell
Alyx G.
Destin, FL
I do love this stuff I just think the price point is a little high for sunscreen. I am highly sensitive to sunscreen especially on my face and this stuff seems to work great with my skin! So I don’t use this as a body sun protection but I do on my face!
Emily M.
Bemidji , MN
I really liked this sunscreen! I have very fair skin naturally (I look quite dark from self tanner) so sunscreen is very important to me! This had a nice light scent, didn’t feel greasy and has gorgeous packaging !
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?