BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Julie J.
Germantown, MD
I really wasn't impressed with this product because I thought it was just overcharging for the packaging and brand name. I tried it at Sephora and really couldn't care less where my sunscreen comes from as long as it is keeping me protected!
Jenny L.
Love this! I just recently purchased this since its getting closer to summer and the sun is getting hotter. It's a great moisturizer that adds the extra protection from the sun! It doesn't leave a tacky touch or make me feel oily whatsoever.
Tori P.
I really like this sunscreen. I have really oily skin and I haven't found a sunscreen yet that doesn't make me look greasy after my makeup is on, but this one isn't too bad. It doesn't make me break out and it doesn't make my makeup rub off.
ERICA M.
Westminster, CA
I am pretty excited about this product. i just ordered it on sephora and i love that it is so gentle and not oily at all. i haven't been excited over sunscreen in a while. They packaging is so cute and I will definitely be buying this again.
Kristine D.
San Juan, TX
I got this as a sample in my Play! by Sephora box. I used it for about a week and loved it. I have sensitive skin so I was happy that it didn't irritate the psoriasis on my face. I will probably buy the full size of this when I get a chance.
Hayden B.
It worked nice but didn't see a difference between it and the other brands. The only thing I can say is I like that tarte tends to not put so many harmful chemicals in their products, so that generally makes me lean towards buying a product.
Lindsay K.
Sylvania, OH
No smell, the light disappears once you lather all the way in. Even the sample size i got came in nice glass packaging. It met all of my expectations. I feel it is a good price point for the amount of product you get. yes i would repurchase
Megan C.
Malta, IL
I am a fan of tarte and a fan of sunscreen. I like how this sunscreen doesn't leave your skin oily and actually works. I would try this again and recommend this to anyone who is looking for a sunscreen that no one else can tell you have on.
Meg D.
I love this sunscreen. It prevented me from any sunburns which I would usually get on my nose and cheeks. I bought this at Sephora! It is a very good value for its price. It is $32 for 1.7 oz and is long lasting! Holy grail facial sunscreen
Joanna C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Best sunscreen out there for the face. Doesn't break me out, and I have extremely sensitive skin. Also wears really well underneath makeup. Love this product! Must have for summer time without a doubt:) would absolutely recommend to others.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?