BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily F.
Bowmanville
This is the only sunscreen I will use on my face! I have very sensitive skin and usually get a rash on my body and all over my face when I use sunscreen. This product DOES NOT break me out or cause a rash! It works great and also doubles as a primer! I do have to reapply this throughout the day but that is the case with most sunscreens.
Inia T.
This product was good over all, it's not my favorite but definitely a good product. I'm very sensitive towards smell, so that kind of threw me off, but on the skin is very good, it's hydrating and protective at the same time. Must say I will not buy it again since I prefer others .
Chantal C.
St.Catharines
Doesn't leave my face feeling cakey or gross! So effective and so worth the price! It's so gentle on my skin and hydrates as well as protects it. I've been using this product for 2 summers now! I wouldn't change a thing about this product
Leslie S.
North Bay
I love this SPF. It layers extremly well with my CCcream and BBcream. It doesn't feel heavy or oily. I've also never gotten any type of sun burn on my face when I've used it. I'll probably buy this for years to come! I highly recommend it.
Cristelle G.
Gosport
I love love love this product by tarte pretty much the only sunscreen that doesn't break me out. It isn't greasy smells yummy and in addition to protecting my skin it actually makes my skin feel better love this product and have been using it for a couple of months 10 out of 10.
Morgan M.
London Ontario
This was okay. I've only received a sample size of this from Sephora but it was enough to know that I wouldn't get it to replace other types of sunscreens. It smells nice and was gentle but as a pasty ginger this wont be my go to product.
Jasmine B.
St. Catharines, ON
I'm a huge fan of tarte and love this product. It's very light weight and effective. The packaging is super cute :) . I usually grab this at my local Sephora during the summer.
Kasia U.
Winnipeg, MB
I will never leave the house without applying my Tarteguard! Good on it's own with a little mascara or underneath a bit of foundation! A great product to use to ensure you are caring for your skin during those sunny days at the beach!
Manar H.
Not greasy at all the skin absorbe it really fast!! I love the packaging!! Its like silicone and for people who know me!! Crazy about purple!! Gentle on the skin!! Smells like other sunscreens maybe tarte would do something about it!!
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
Amazing little product in super cute packaging! Very effective little spray! Love all the tarte products. Great value for the price. Very gentle on the skin. Great level of spf! Would definitely recommend tarte products to everyone.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?