BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie C.
Galston
I really like this sunscreen as it's lightweight and offers good protection, however it feels a little oily on the skin. The packaging is very cute and works well but it's quite small for the amount of product you receive.
Jessica R.
north york , ON
Im not big on sunscreen, but i went through 3 bottles of this in the last year. It doesn't feel super thick heavy or oily on the skin. Which is amazing, most sunscreens leave u feeling very oily (for my skin type atleast).
Doreen D.
Mississauga, ON
Great daily sunscreen for even oily/combination skin types. No white cast, super hydrating and never made my skin feel greasy or heavy. Easy to reapply through out the day because of the lightweight texture. Love this SPF!
Alicia F.
Montreal
Bought it when I went to Mexico and I am in love! So gentle to put on had no harsh feeling! Love the purple packaging! Would definitely buy again when I go on vacation in may! It is simply amazing! Would recommend to all !
Ruby K.
This sunscreen absorbs into the skin fast and it's not greasy at all. In fact it feels a bit dry. It has no white cast on me. I like that it contains physical sunscreen instead of chemical one. My makeup look good on top!
Danielle K.
Banff, AB
Got this in a mini set from Sephora and I'm so impressed! Love the scent, sinks in quickly, acts as a good base under makeup and most importantly protects my face from The sun! Will repurchase the full size in the future!
Holly-lauren M.
Manchester
Personally this product wasn't for me I would not reply again but that just that's my opinionas I have eczema on my face and stung when I put it on other people may have a different opinion to mine but seem to work okay
Ahad A.
I have been using this sunscreen for almost 3 years now and i am loving it. The packaging it came in was so beautiful. Everyone I know has used it at least once and they are loving it to. it is really effective and i would definitely buy it again. I haven't used a sunscreen as protective as this one.
Zoë R.
As with everything tarte, this product is amazing! I just love how it smells, feels and works. My skin needs a lot of protecting from the sun, and this definitely does the job - so if you're looking for a good sunscreen, this one definitely hits the spot.
Ms Purple C.
Calgary , AB
This is a very good sunscreen. It's not too sticky and it doesn't leave your skin feeling heavy. It also doesn't have a bad smell which I find some suncreens do. It's a little pricey for the quantity you get, but it's worth it to try it out.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?