BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Naomi W.
Absolutely love! Felt good going on my skin, moisturized my face and didn't feel greasy or sticky after Application. I found that it was a little pricey but worked well. Would recommend if it is in your budget.
Danielle R.
I will start off by saying I have only been testing this product in the winter months. I got mine as a Sephora perk to try out the products before committing to a full size. I have oily skin and sunscreen and I don't tend to play well. Usually products with higher spf break me out badly. I have used this product since November and no nasty break outs. It's light in consistency and no typical sunscreen smell. It does leave my skin dewy after so I put a matte primer over it. I don't think I will be able to wear it in the hotter summer months. But a great sunscreen in cooler weather months or if you have normal to dry skin.
Charlotte B.
This lotion is beautiful and is not to thick on my face but moisturising and soft for my face especially! It is great for putting under makeup if going out in the sun but also great to just put on every day to keep for face looking nice and smoo
Madiha X.
Love using this sunscreen - it really makes my skin glow! I have normal skin (but is dehydrated, so I have dry spots). I apply this after moisturizer. I think anyone can use this product - oily or non-oily! :)
Elise R.
This is a great sunscreen for the face. It doesn't ruin the makeup that sits on top and the ingredients are better for you than most other sunscreens. It smells good but it is pretty expensive for a sunscreen.
Jerrica C.
Newmarket , ON
Holy grail sunscreen for my face! Very lightweight and doesn't clog my pores! I got this a Sephora and I've been in love with it since! I'm a very pale Irish girl and my face has yet to burn thanks to this product! 10/10 yesss tarte!
Annie G.
Toronto, ON
I enjoyed using this product and one of the few sunscreens that is safe and doesn't make me break out. When I put my makeup on top of it, it doesn't feel heavy and it doesn't make my makeup slip or move around.
Vanesa R.
I'm not sure why this product does it, as I have no visible allergic reaction but this itches when I first put it on and then the itching stops. If it did not itch at I would absolutely give this 5 stars. The smell dissipates after a bit, and texturally this is the least goopy sunscreen/moisturizer duo I've tried
Anne Z.
honestly the product is too greasy and sits on top of my skin. i don't like it but i will try to finish it because t was expensive. for the price i'd rather buy aveeno baby sensitive sunscreen. would not recommend
Sarah O.
This product is nothing special. It's a light sunscreen that is slightly greasy. There are plenty of sunscreens just like it for a lower price. I am very picky with sunscreen and I will not repurchase this.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?