BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah S.
Offers mineral-based broad-spectrum protection in a lightweight, fluid texture.Light, fluid formula ideal for oily/combination skin.Beneficial mix of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and skin-repairing ingredients.Packaged to keep the light- and air-sensitive ingredients stable.Slight sheen brightens skin in a healthy looking way (no greasy look or white cast).
Aiba G.
London
Really like this sunscreen provides great coverage from sun hardly get any sunburn from it. I really thought it be any good but once i tried it i feel in love instantly. Guys you should get this its not even that expensive Well Worth it!
Jashika G.
This product was gifted to me by a friend. I hesitated on trying this product because I wasn't sure if I'd get a reaction to it however this product is now my go to product. I apply this under my makeup especially right now during the summer and love the way it feels. Give it a try
Fernanda S.
I have use it for one year, i got a sample size when I ordered at sephora. After so many use i have to buy the original size. It doest runing my makeup, it honestly protect my sensitive skin. I Use it everyday in my morning rutine and the price for the product you get is amazing.
Caitlin B.
Grimsby, ON
I love tarte as a brand- great natural ingredients and cruelty free! Their skincare is a fantastic addition to the traditionally thought of cosmetic brand. Sunscreen is so important for the face, ESPECIALLY if you love wearing makeup!
Fatimah A.
Shelby Twp, MI
Smells so good! But I would say it's a little oily on the skin alone. I've tried it under makeup once (the tarte water fountain and it did not go well together) but I still use it alone on the out the door real quick days and I'll sacrifice a Lil dewy Ness for sun protection.
Emily R.
Airdrie, AB
This stuff is a definite must-have for summer! It has a light scent that goes away so it isn't lingering at all. I wear mine on its own or underneath make up and it sits really nice under make up. I also love using this for my shoulders if I'm out and about on a hot day, it works wonders! Can't live without this anymore! I'm hooked. !!
Taylor P.
Went through a travel size of this spf. It is a great lightweight moisturizer doesn't feeling sticky and didn't break me out. Smells amazing and packaging is very cute. I always use at least spf 30 especially on days after I use my prescription retinol. Can't go wrong with this
Danielle S.
This product smells so good! It's highly moisturising! And does the job! I don't use it all the time because the sun doesn't come out in Scotland much! But when I do I put it on everyone including me! It's so good, it helps me tan rather than burn! I'm definitely getting this product again and the best part is it's not at all pricey! It's a fabulous price, nothing extreme, so it's affordable! But yes if I could give this a 100 I definitely would!
Blanckittyy y.
I rarely ever like an Western brand sunscreen because it tends to be very thick and greasy to the touch. This was the perfect amount of moisture and without making you feel like a grease ball or heavy. I would buy this again if I see it on sale. Only downsize, I wish the SPF was higher.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?