BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mariem T.
This product is not sold in Canada but I picked one up in Florida when I was on vacation. I believe I bought it for $40 which is pretty expensive for a sunscreen lotion. When you pour in your hands it is really smooth and fine. It was not thick which is something I hate about sunscreens. So that was a plus. It didnt clog my pores and didnt have a chemical like smell. But I was still burned after a day of using it in the sun. You need to constantly reapply and it wasnt the strongest sunscreen.
Kristen M.
Leduc, AB
I love this sun screen even though it is quite expensive and such a small bottle. I find the sunscreen effective and I also found it to not be too oily or cause any acne. It is a gentle sunscreen that easily rubs in and doesn't effect the sensitive skin on my face
Pamela P.
I received this in my Glossybox subscription. I can say its a great product! The formula is really soft and sheer, its my first time using it but I totally love it! And it doesn't feel sticky at all. You can apply your make up as usually! I LOVE IT.
Megan S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Its a sunscreen, there is not much else to say about it that it does its job. I despise sunscreen based on the fact of its smeller and texture, and this one is okay on the smell, but the feel of it once on your skin is still sticky. The packaging is nice and travel friendly, sure I would recommend it for this who aren't as sensitive as I am.
Ameena A.
Oakville, Ontario
This sunscreen is amazing! It's lightweight and does not feel sticky or heavy on the face like a lot of other sunscreens. I usually dread putting on sunscreen but this is actually pleasant. I also have acne prone skin and this does not cause any breakouts like others do. It's also great under makeup! Only downside is that it's a little pricey.
Mariam A.
While I would prefer a higher spf, this is very comfortable to wear. I would recommend applying this in the morning, and then again at noon, since its effects would've worn off and a re-application would be needed. Just as a side note, some people who are usually sensitive to SPF have claimed that this is one of the only sunscreens that doesn't trigger a reaction, but I have not tested that claim myself.
Tatiana V.
Puerto Rico
Let's start with the packaging, I LOVE IT! Now for the benefits: the smell is amazing and it doesn't smell like other suncreens. This product soaks in your skin and it doesn't just sit in your face like others. It is super easy to blend! It is not just a sunblock but a skin care product and I even use it as moisturizer! #beachbashcontest @influenster
Michelle N.
St. Catharines , ON
Sunscreen can be so difficult to remember to use at times, and some formulas can totally mess up your makeup. I am hooked to this sunscreen because the formula doesn't impact my foundation and it gives my skin the protection it needs! Surprisingly I also found it very moisturizing so that is an added bonus!  Will definitely purchase again
Justyne R.
Toronto, CANADA
I do like this product. But to be honest, I don't feel it does anything more special than a drugstore product. It does feel lightweight and I like that there is a tint to it, but it's not overly amazing. I wouldn't repurchase because I just don't see the point when I can get another product for a fraction of the price that basically does the same thing.
San S.
Calgary , AB
I like this product. It's slightly heavy but all natural and from the Amazonian. It has a smell which I did not like and it does leave a white residue but it is effective. Got this at Sephora. I would not personally buy it again but it is a good sunscreen
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?