BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Andrea D.
Mesa, AZ
Didn't used it enough to give an accurate review. Did not left a positive or negative impression
Christina L.
Pueblo, CO
love love love!!!! I love all of tartes products. Highly recommend them to anyone wanting to try
Cristina O.
Holland, MI
AMAZING JOB GUYS I LOVE IT SO FAR AND IT'S ALL ABOUT THE AFTER RESULTS AND I WOULD PURCHASE AGAIN
Bri F.
Toccoa, GA
Gives a light weight feeling to your face. Nothing too greasy and nothing that will break you out
Morgan Q.
Royersford , PA
I use this daily in the summer. Works very well
Under makeup and that's really all I can ask for.
Briana T.
I love the smell of this sunscreen and it's great to wear under my makeup and isn't oily at all!
Brittany R.
Sacramento , CA
I liked this a lot. No white residue. Light but still protective. Works great with my foundation
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
Love it! Not an over powering smell, goes a long way, and highly effective. ❤ defiantly recommend
Karisa L.
Abilene, TX
This is so amazing I would tell my friends to use this product. It was easy to apply and take off
Ashley I.
Moreno Valley, CA
It makes my skin feel super great. It make it look super great and I just love it. Try it out. ❤️
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?