BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Glorymar D.
Bayamon
Is so good and i like it because make my skin look better than the usuall amazing i live for this
Kuldeep K.
Surrey BC
I got this sunscreen in my sephora playbox for this month, and it has easily become my favorite sunscreen! I have very dry and sensitive skin and this stuff has been great, especially since it has been really hot outside lately. I am definitely going to buy the full size. It feels so lightweight on my skin. I am very fair and burn very easily and this sunscreen is perfect for me. I like to apply it before I apply my makeup. It is great that it works as both a lotion and a sunscreen. I do like to put a hydrating primer over this though. This may not be necessary for most though, it is for me since as I said before, I do have super dry skin. This stuff is great though. been my main go-to facial moisturizer/sun protection, mainly as I have it in a sample size - perfect for travel. It has lovely packaging, as I love the purple and gold bottle with peachy accents. Despite it being my first time, I can honestly say it's a lovely product.
K Herewini D.
American Canyon
Am very new to this product and am loving it so far being a busy mum there's no time for make up or moisturisers but this is my life saver I'm so in love with this product
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I love this sun screen its so mousturising and makes my skin look so energized and it definately protects your skin from the sun. #beachbashcontest @influenster
Kiki R.
Sinks right into the skin, as a fair skinned gal I think this works wonders and is a must for everyone. The cute packaging also doesn't hurt plus it has a pump!
Stephanie E.
Hamilton , CA
Great product to have especially in the summer! Has a light scent and is a non-greasy formula needs to be reapplied after a few hours, but overall is fantastic!
Irma T.
Alberton , PE
I love this sunscreen. It doesn't make my skin feel greasy at all. It's perfect for the summer time! I love most tarte projects and this is another great one!
Lauren P.
In the UK we've had some blasts of sun and my skin definitely got the brunt of it. This is my holy grail for protecting my skin when it's too hot for make up.
Swati M.
Sudbury Canada
I heard great things about this product. It's very thick consistency and will give a white cast. if you're oily skin you might avoid this. Great for dry skin.
Kaitlyn D.
It's hard to find sunscreen that doesn't make me look like an oil slick but this works, it's a little thicker then I would like but it works great all summer.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?