BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Cindy B.
Glen Allen, VA
Love this. It's amazing. Pricy but worth the money for sure Can not afford to get this again but open to try other products
member-942233e0e
I got a sample of this a little while ago and I liked it but it's hard to tell when you just have a little sample to try !
Debbie D.
Hebron
Not a heavy scent. Lasted a long time. Really seemed to protect my skin. Tinted so it can be worn alone or with foundation
Kathleen G.
West Covina, CA
Really good, but a bit on the expensive side for my taste. I would use it if I had the money to constantly be replacing it
tori m.
Havre
Tarte is the only brand I trust to out on my face. received as a present and will never use anything else. Light yet works
Megan D.
I got this in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and I like it. I've used it several times this summer and it seems to work well.
Kayle Jo W.
Hastings, MI
This is pretty good. Last for ever but I don't really like the smell personally but my mom and grandma use it and loveee it
Kalpana S.
Piscataway, NJ
Very good sunscreen lotion.it does not have any fragrance.it works very well.it is mot at all greasy.its my goto sunscreen.
T M.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Feels good on the skin and absorbs nicely but felt greasy after a while. Will likely finish the product but not repurchase.
Mirella R.
Thermal, CA
I love anything tarte so this was right up my alley it did protect my skin for a few hours and i reapplied after like 5hrs
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Is this worth the price
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this basically like an SPF primer. Is it a moisturizer? I'm looking for something to wear to work (I do a lot outdoors). Looking for basically a moisturizer with SPF...Would this cut it?
Victoria B.
Chesapeake , VA
I've seen a lot photos of this sunscreen but not many reviews. How often do you need to reapply?
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Does this leave a white cast under your makeup or give an intense flashback in photos? I love Tarte products but I haven't splurged on this yet 😀❤️💄
Natalie O.
Irondale, AL
Is this greasy? I need a sunscreen that won't oil up my face and that I can use with makeup.