BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Macie H.
Choctaw, OK
Love his product. He a great feeling when dry. Isn’t sticky. Ensures your skin will be protected
Misty S.
Thibodaux, LA
I love this sunscreen for the summertime! It's the protection I need without the greasy feeling.
Caitlin C.
Atlanta, GA
Smells good and cute packaging, but was a little too greasy for my skin and left a chalky sheen.
Briana T.
I love the smell of this sunscreen and it's great to wear under my makeup and isn't oily at all!
Valentina Q.
Austin, TX
I know reviews are VERY important to you!!! And I have to say THIS is a very good item from Tarte
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
Love this. Very light weight you can easily use it with your foundation without it getting cakey
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Christina L.
Pueblo, CO
love love love!!!! I love all of tartes products. Highly recommend them to anyone wanting to try
Millicent C.
I like this product but not for everyday. It has spf which means it gives me flash back on camera
Ashley I.
Moreno Valley, CA
It makes my skin feel super great. It make it look super great and I just love it. Try it out. ❤️
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?