BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marikym T.
Norwood, MA
Tarte sunscreen is amazing. I like the more natural ingredients and that this company does not test on animals. I have used their foundation and I really like it a lot. The prices are more affordable than other department store brands as well.
Molly B.
Aurora, IL
LOVE!!! I use moisturizer with SPF 30 everyday but some beach or convertible days, I need a little more oomph! Tarte's Tarteguard is great, not greasy and effective. Would recommend it to anyone who needs a little extra SPF throughout the day.
Cecilia Z.
Maplewood , NJ
The best sunscreen I have tried! I love the feeling, it's not greasy but you can feel it's working. The scent makes me happy cause it doesn't give me a headache. And the packaging is delightful only course my favorite color is purple! Try it!
Anita R.
One of my favorite products! Really protects your skin from the sun! also, skin stays moisturized and not dry and flaky. Has a great smell and the packaging is super cute! Pricy products but definitely worth the money! Smell is great as well!
Sani T.
Annandale, VA
I love this lotion sunscreen. Once I put it on or doesn't leave an oily residue or anything and it's very lightweight. The only annoying thing about it is that you have re apply every 2 hours which is shorter that sunscreens with broader spfs
Kristine D.
San Juan, TX
I got this as a sample in my Play! by Sephora box. I used it for about a week and loved it. I have sensitive skin so I was happy that it didn't irritate the psoriasis on my face. I will probably buy the full size of this when I get a chance.
anita m.
Waxhaw, NC
Thought I would love this sunscreen, but it's just ok. It's very pricey and didn't protect any better than the average over the counter drugstore sunscreen. However, it did not cause any additional breakouts, which some others do tend to do.
ERICA M.
Westminster, CA
I am pretty excited about this product. i just ordered it on sephora and i love that it is so gentle and not oily at all. i haven't been excited over sunscreen in a while. They packaging is so cute and I will definitely be buying this again.
Jenny L.
Love this! I just recently purchased this since its getting closer to summer and the sun is getting hotter. It's a great moisturizer that adds the extra protection from the sun! It doesn't leave a tacky touch or make me feel oily whatsoever.
Julie J.
Germantown, MD
I really wasn't impressed with this product because I thought it was just overcharging for the packaging and brand name. I tried it at Sephora and really couldn't care less where my sunscreen comes from as long as it is keeping me protected!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?