BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tea R.
I love this easy on the go spray SPF for my face. Not only is adorable but I love how it sits on my face.
alexis h.
Burlington
I just recently got this as a freebie with a purchase I made but this sunscreen worked really well for me
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
its sunscreen the spf is okay. i persoanlly need something stronger. It's expensive for sunscreen though
Taylor m.
Feels so soft and smooth like your not wearing anything is its the best thing I have tried in a long time
valerie w.
South Beloit, IL
It works so well and has a nice light fragrance, it's a little pricier than most sunscreen, but worth it.
Cate H.
I love this stuff for everyday wear I put it on before my primer and it doesn't disturb my makeup at all
stephanie B.
Apopka, FL
Love this! Really makes my skin feel ready for the day! Tarte really knows how to make quality products.
Nicole B.
Mojave, CA
This is an absolute must have...it's great at protecting your skin and is light weight and not greasy...
Evelyn N.
Buckeye, AZ
This is an ok product. I did manage to grab them on sale because I believe they discontinued this product
Samantha E.
Milford, PA
One of my favorite sunscreen brands! It has an awesome coverage and I haven't gotten sunburn using it yet
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?