BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melissa O.
Currently, this is my go to facial sunscreen! I love Tarte for their natural ingredients and cruelty free status. This lotion applies nicely and lasts forever because you really don't need a ton since it spreads so well. It can feel a big greasy like traditional sun screen at first, but if you give it a few minutes to soak in then it feels fine. I've never broken out from this, either! tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Maria D.
Philadelphia, PA
I really liked this SPF. I have a hard time finding products that contain spf that don't break me out. This formula worked like a dream and kept me bump free while protecting my skin. Tarte is always a brand I can rely on to be safe for my skin while still delivering. This is a great summer but and I recommend it.
Gwendolyn F.
This sunscreen is amazing! I always worry that when I use sunscreen underneath my makeup it will make it go on differently, but this is not the case with this! It feels so smooth on the skin, and the fragrance isn't overwhelming which I appreciate. It works so well for a day at the beach or underneath my makeup!
Krystal F.
Toronto, ON
I love the stuff. I brought it on vacation with me to Panama and it was a lifesaver. I got a really bad sunburn on my face. After that religiously use the stuff and my face healed up really nicely. There was no more damage and best of all this didn't clog my pores like other sunscreens do. It's perfect to use on your face and comes in a cute bottle. I definitely recommend this to anybody willing to splurge a little on there sunscreen
N V.
I have tried numerous of SPF products, but I have to say, nothing compares to this! It's the best SPF out there, it isn't drying, doesn't have a weird sticky texture and my skin feels great, protected and it sits great under make up. This was literally my go to when I was traveling in Asia. I used this mainly on my face. Needless to say, I came back with an untanned face and a great tan all over my body. Great spf, you must try it if you haven't!
Allison A.
Port Coquitlam, BC
I initially received this product as a sample from Sephora.com. Being the skincare lover I am, I was excited to try an affordable yet high end sunscreen. However, when I ripped open the sample package and applied this to my face after my usual skincare routine, I was disgusted. the white cast left on my face was dreadful, and the product pilled on my face as if it were dead skin. I do not recommend this product to anyone.
Breanna S.
Gainesboro, TN
I have been using tarte's Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen lotion for about two years. I love the way it is packaged. At first, I thought it was a little pricey but the product surprised me. It works wonderfully and doesn't have the thick sunscreen smell or feel. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a daily wear sunscreen.
Melina S.
mexico city
I looooooove this sunscreen!

It's so gentle, I have a pretty sensitive skin when it comes to sunscreen they make me feel like I'm burning or have a white cake on my face

But not with this one, I tend to use it just for my face and the rest of my body with regular Banana Boat Sport Performance Continuous Spray Sunscreen
pascal s.
If your looking for a lightweight brightening sunscreen this is your money machine, is a bit pricey but can be purchased at Sephora and if you end up not liking the product Sephora has a policy that they want all their customers to be satisfied and will allow you to return any of their products even if its uses, they do not do cash back but will give you in store credit definitely worth the money it moisturizes the surfs of your face and leaves it bright.
Trishita Nowroj F.
Dhaka
this product never left any white cast on my face. and also moisturize my face as well. little bit price but good value. and very gentle on my skin. still using it for my daily routine. so dont sure I will buy it again or not. but this product did really great job on my face.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?