BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Arielle S.
Glendon, AB
I received this product as a sample from tarte. It is very gentle on the skin, doesn't feel oily and settles in nicely. The sample packaging was easy to use, and I got several uses out of it. It offered great protecting for my skin which burns easily. I hope to buy a full sized product when my current sunscreen runs out.
Mason K.
I love tarts I really do.. but I was let down with this one. The packaging really got me on this one. The product does block the sun but in return it clogs your pores. My skin had not look that bad in a long time. The pump proceeded to break off which was disappointing considering the amount of money I spent on a sunscreen.
Tara S.
Edmonton, AB
I received this product in the Sephora Sun Safety kit last year. Nice packaging. Easy to apply. I usually have allergic reactions to many sunscreens but this one was a nice surprise! No reactions. Definitely a keeper. I wish it came in a smaller size though, so I could carry it in my purse to reapply through the day.
Gloop G.
I got this product In a Glossy box and I was very surprised by it.  It was very gently on my skin (I do get the odd breakout from certain sunscreen brands) and I felt safe using this on my precious facial skin.  The size it comes in lasts a long time, I would consider buying depending on the price (mamma is on a budget)
Alicia S.
Kitchener
This product is awesome!! I'm super fair skinned and I have dry skin; in the summer however I have sweaty skin. This was light weight, pleasant smelling, and didn't run into my eyes or sting.

I didn't break out for feel sticky and I didn't get burnt after 4+ hours outside. (I usually burn in shade) highly recommend.
Kat G.
I got this for free with another talk to product I don't find it very helpful at all the mix just to oily and it goes into your eyes from your forehead did you not meet my expectations and I wouldn't recommend this to others
Alexandra M.
Brighton , East Sussex
Love love love, this product is amazing! It really does work on the skin and you can see resaults very quickly! I was very impressed for sure! I purchased it through the tarte website and I definitely don't think the product needs to improve
Shasha D.
Winnipeg, MB
Pretty good sunscreen! It came in a sephora favourites set I got from their Summer favourites and it's been pretty good! I've tried it twice when I went on vacation and has been working well. My face does tend to burn easily and is sensitive to new products being used on my skin, but it has prevented sun burning and hasn't reacted bad to my skin. So far, all is well!
Caitlyn L.
Cobram Victoria
I have very fair skin and this product I HIGHLY recommend, this protects my skin 100%
Such a cute little bottle it's in, a lot of sunscreens I have used don't fully cover. I honestly thought I would never find a sunscreen that would actually prevent me from getting sunburnt. But this product? Has proved me wrong!
Talia J.
Port Moody, BC
Got this in a small sample packet. Smelled so good! Love that they came out with a facial sunscreen. I would love to know whether this product is non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores) because a lot of sunscreens break me out.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?