BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha Q.
livingston
I love this sunscreen it feel so light weight on the skin witch I like because I hate heavy feeling sunscreens. I just wish with this product that it was less expensive and also sweat resistant. I would buy this sunscreen again.
Shawna B.
Paradise , NL
Love that it's oil free and it won't clog your pores. Nice light weight and gentle feel on your skin. Love the pump and definitely would recommend and buy again.
Natalia H.
I love the packaging on this, this feels really good on the skin and is easy to use. It is quite pricey for a sunscreen, but easily one of my favourites ever. Would repurchase especially for people who burn easily
Jillian L.
I love this sunscreen. I bought this before a trip to Jamaica last year and I was so happy with it. My face did not burn once. The packaging is so cute, the bottle is heavy and feels expensive with a rubbery cover protecting it. The product sinks in really fast and doesn't leave a white cast or greasy feeling!
Kimberley A.
MIAMI, FL
It's an ok sunscreen. However, for the price, there's really not enough for my liking. Especially considering I live on a tropical island and frequent the beach. I can get far cheaper sunscreens with a lot more product. Would not repurchase.
laurence l.
J'adore cet écran solaire car il ne sent pas mauvais et il ne laisse pas un fini gras sur la peau ni blanchâtre. De plus, la compagnie Tarte ne teste pas ses produits sur les animaux et c'est important pour moi !
Rebecca B.
Calgary , Alberta
One of my fav sunscreens, gentle enough for the face but very effective for all over the body. It smells great and I love the package I will repurchase !!:) highly recommend it for the summer you won't regret it
Beauty W.
I'm very biased when it comes to tarts products because I want to make my bed with them and roll around on them naked. But failing that, I'll use them as directed. This is perfect under makeup to aid in my fight against further sun damage to my skin
Naomi W.
Absolutely love! Felt good going on my skin, moisturized my face and didn't feel greasy or sticky after Application. I found that it was a little pricey but worked well. Would recommend if it is in your budget.
Rebecca T.
Holywood
This is amazing it protects your skin so well and it exceeded my expectations and it is great value for the amazing product that you get even though I have only used it once it was amazing and I want to use it again
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?