BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Krystal F.
Toronto, ON
I love the stuff. I brought it on vacation with me to Panama and it was a lifesaver. I got a really bad sunburn on my face. After that religiously use the stuff and my face healed up really nicely. There was no more damage and best of all this didn't clog my pores like other sunscreens do. It's perfect to use on your face and comes in a cute bottle. I definitely recommend this to anybody willing to splurge a little on there sunscreen
N V.
I have tried numerous of SPF products, but I have to say, nothing compares to this! It's the best SPF out there, it isn't drying, doesn't have a weird sticky texture and my skin feels great, protected and it sits great under make up. This was literally my go to when I was traveling in Asia. I used this mainly on my face. Needless to say, I came back with an untanned face and a great tan all over my body. Great spf, you must try it if you haven't!
Allison A.
Port Coquitlam, BC
I initially received this product as a sample from Sephora.com. Being the skincare lover I am, I was excited to try an affordable yet high end sunscreen. However, when I ripped open the sample package and applied this to my face after my usual skincare routine, I was disgusted. the white cast left on my face was dreadful, and the product pilled on my face as if it were dead skin. I do not recommend this product to anyone.
Breanna S.
Gainesboro, TN
I have been using tarte's Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen lotion for about two years. I love the way it is packaged. At first, I thought it was a little pricey but the product surprised me. It works wonderfully and doesn't have the thick sunscreen smell or feel. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a daily wear sunscreen.
Melina S.
mexico city
I looooooove this sunscreen!

It's so gentle, I have a pretty sensitive skin when it comes to sunscreen they make me feel like I'm burning or have a white cake on my face

But not with this one, I tend to use it just for my face and the rest of my body with regular Banana Boat Sport Performance Continuous Spray Sunscreen
pascal s.
If your looking for a lightweight brightening sunscreen this is your money machine, is a bit pricey but can be purchased at Sephora and if you end up not liking the product Sephora has a policy that they want all their customers to be satisfied and will allow you to return any of their products even if its uses, they do not do cash back but will give you in store credit definitely worth the money it moisturizes the surfs of your face and leaves it bright.
Trishita Nowroj F.
Dhaka
this product never left any white cast on my face. and also moisturize my face as well. little bit price but good value. and very gentle on my skin. still using it for my daily routine. so dont sure I will buy it again or not. but this product did really great job on my face.
Sabrina F.
King City, ON
LOVELOVELOVE! I'm an extreme fan of the Tarte brand in general and just have to try all of their products. I have to say that I was extremely impressed with this product. I normally don't wear an SPF everyday but I know how bad that is and wanted to start. This product is perfect for everyday! Love layering it underneath my foundation! (wait for it to sink in before application)
Famz H.
Bridgetown
So to let everyone know I live in Barbados which is an island in the Caribbean.It is always sunny and also very hot and this product is my go to!! Some sunscreens would give me a burn or a rash of some sort as my skin is super sensitive!! Overall this is a great product to use!!! tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Amy W.
I looked high and low for a mineral sunscreen that didn't irritate my skin or eyes - and finally found my HG sunscreen! My ONLY gripe is that I wish this came in a higher SPF option, but for now I am pleased! I have read reviews in which others are concerned about the scent, but I actually like it. This sunscreen is expensive but because I like it I use it often, which is important!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?