BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer H.
Thunder Bay, ON
Its the same as any sunscreen for the face you can buy. It just has a brand name and a price to go with the name. Buy a regular drugstore brand and you will have the exact same results
Maxi H.
I love this sun screen! For a start it smells amazing! I bought this for the first time before going on holiday last month and I loved it! No sticky residue at all! The packaging is gorgeous! I would 100% re purchase this!
Alexandria K.
Hamilton
I’ve used this a few times when at friends houses and this is really great as a primer and it’s not sticky especially because I don’t really like the feeling of sunscreen under my makeup even though you’re supposed to wear it everyday but this one is quite nice.
Ashley R.
Fort St. John, BC
Love how this product doesn't leave my fave feeling greasy or oily feeling. It goes on smooth and they have different size bottles, there always a small bottle in my purse! I definitely recommend this product to others!
Gayathri J.
Portland, OR
Something so perfect and easy to use and bring around for travel. It’s a pump version and you only need a pump for your entire face. It’s non greasy which is why I love them. Also it doesn’t have any weird smell or so.
Carolina B.
Orlando
It is not greasy or white on my oily skin and I can use liquid or powder makeup over it. SPF protection lasts at least a couple hours. I loved the soft packaging
Cleopatra E.
Montreal
Smells lovely, goes on well and isn't too thick. Feels much less oily than generic sun tanning lotion. It also doesn't wash off easily, seems to be fairly water-resistant, and worked well like other sunscreens.
Amanda O.
Lucan, ON
I used this all summer, never even realized there was anything wrong with regular $2 sunscreen. But now I can never go back, it’s so soft and moisturizing, I even used it as a base with my CFX cover foundation drops,
Leah G.
Albanel , QC
J'adore cette creme solaire sur mon visage! L'emballage est mignon: rose en caoutchouc! Dans les 40$, mais nous avons une bonne quantité! Puisque le produit est liquide nous avons pas besoinde beaucoup de produit!
Chelsea G.
Backford , Chester
Great suncream, I used it on holiday in the summer for the first time and I was really pleased with it, it exceeded my expectations. Love the packaging, I would recommend this products! I will be buying again
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?