BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aisha K.
Brampton, ON
I'm a tartelette! Absolutely must have for a sunny day! Unlike, other sunscreens it doesn't make my skin itch and ofcourse prevents from nasty sun burns and tan!
Sarah P.
Jeddah, KSA
I love Tarte cosmetics cause they are my favorite color. Haha thats a joke but really find tarte of a good value since its long lasting. Getting this product didn't disappoint me at all. It comes in a nice handy package, easy to carry around. I would recommend it to someone who hasn't ever tried any SPF 30!
Love this moisturizer so much. One of my best sunscreens, but I didn't get the chance to buy it again knowing it's not available in my country and shipping fees are like double it's price. I ll surely buy again if i get the chance. I only wish if the spf was like 50..
Narimene C.
Everything Tarte makes is amazing I always feel like reviews for their products are unnecessary and silly but then I remember there are people out there who are insane and havnt tried then yet! Tastes sunscreen is just another example of how amazing their line of products are. Tarte is all about natural beauty and taking care of your skin. Even their makeup is all about enhancing your beauty and not cakeface although you could do that if you wanted to with layering lol anyways the sunscreen is all ingredients that will help your skin not hurt it I have sensitive skin so if I put sunscreen lotions or oil on my face there is a good chance the next day I will have some acne or at least one big zit not with Tarte they are always so careful to be aware of people with sensitive skin and skin allergies if you havnt tried Tarte yet you must any product you WILL LOVE THEM ALL!!
Kellin F.
Vancouver, BC
It went on like air. It wasn't goopy at all and I didn't break out which usually happens with facial sunscreens. The packaging was alright but that's not what I think about. For the price point, it was a little pricy but it's worth your buck! I would think about buying it again.
Sasha A.
Montreal
LOVE this product. Great for wearing solo or under makeup. Very light and doesn't leave a white residue. I would not recommend it to people who have very oily skin as the product does have a little bit of a finish. However, it is perfect for dry to normal skin
Janelle T.
So nice and lightweight, doesn’t feel super oily or leave a white cast on the skin. Also smells amazing and not like a typical sunscreen. Great under makeup or on its own - I also didn’t notice a flash back with flash photography so that’s a bonus in my books!
Gwynna O.
It’s a little bit creamy and thick. It also creamy white that require some massaging to apply but after you apply it, it will make your skin looks dewy and shine. But the thing is the colour of the lotion is not match with my skin so it looks like a mask.
Paige L.
Saskatoon, SK
I'm not very good at remembering to put sunscreen on everyday, but this one is amazing because it is not super greasy so I can wear it with my everyday makeup and feel satisfied that I am protecting my skin from the sun. It also has a nice scent to it!
Sara G.
Innisfil
I hate using sunscreen on my face but it’s a must! This sunscreen absorbs pretty quickly and doesn’t leave as much residue as some other sunscreens I’ve tried. It has a mild scent so that’s nice. Got it as a mini in a summer skin care kit at Sephora
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?