BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor H.
Franklin, TN
One of my favorite facial sunscreens. Very thin and not greasy. Nice scent and doesn't break me out.
Jess M.
Very light on my skin. Keeps me protected and just apply before moisturizer. Then apply makeup after.
Becky S.
Brooklyn, CT
I've used this underneath my makeup. I like the formula. I also love that the brand is cruelty free.
Melody N.
Glenside, PA
A greAt sunscreen. A little pricey but I really liked its smooth texture. It provided great coverage!
This is one of the best sunscreens I have used. I use it all the time since the first time i used it.
Heavenly N.
Copperas Cove, TX
Use it while at the beach
It was awesome, especially being my first time using oil instead of lotion
Michelle F.
I simply love this sunscreen. I usually use this one or Murad invisiblur. This one moistures my skin.
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this so much it s great for my skin . Not pricey at all and it smells good. I recommend this💕
Brooke-Lynn E.
Concord
I have never seen sunburnt on my face while using this Tarte Sunscreen lotion. It is a good sunscreen
Amber P.
Spanish Fork
Love this sunscreen! It didn't leave my face feeling oily like some other facial sunscreens! Amazing
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?