BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shasha D.
Winnipeg, MB
Pretty good sunscreen! It came in a sephora favourites set I got from their Summer favourites and it's been pretty good! I've tried it twice when I went on vacation and has been working well. My face does tend to burn easily and is sensitive to new products being used on my skin, but it has prevented sun burning and hasn't reacted bad to my skin. So far, all is well!
Talia J.
Port Moody, BC
Got this in a small sample packet. Smelled so good! Love that they came out with a facial sunscreen. I would love to know whether this product is non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores) because a lot of sunscreens break me out.
Jessica S.
Terrace
This is my daily moisturizer and I love it! Smells great, is not greasy and does not leave a white cast. It's very hydrating and really protects well against the sun. I buy this all the time. Lasts a long time for the price (I buy 2 per year usually) and I use it everyday. It doesn't break me out either which sunscreens prone to do. Oh and it's a mineral (non chemical) sunscreen! Woot!
Francheska S.
This is a great sunscreen and moisturizer. The texture is great. It absorbs quickly, but above all it makes my skin look better! One of my best purchases by the Amazon page. I would not recommend it for oily skin, it is best especially if you have dry skin.
Zoe Venus D.
Liloan, Cebu
This product is really really good and i always bring this to the beach and what is sad is that i am always running out and i need to buy more of it and i have also noticed that it moisturized my skin while in the sun.
Ma-Anne E.
Edmonton, AB
Summer means fun in the sun. But if you're playing under the sun, you have to be protected. Tarteguard gives you that protection without the icky feeling. I can put it on under my makeup and it won't be an issue. Definitely worth my money.
Nicole P.
Oshawa, ON
Great sunscreen moisturizer for every day. I received a sample from Sephora and I through enjoyed the product. Kept my skin feeling hydrated while keeping it protected from the sun.

The product absorbed quickly into the skin. Great product to use in the AM as it is both your daily mosituzer and SPF in one.
Haileyy R.
Cypress , CA
I don't really use sun screen and I've tried this one from tart a little while ago, it smells good, and they have nice packaging for it! The bottle it comes in is soooo cute. I recommend this product if your out in the sun a lot
Nawal M.
Mississauga , ON
This stuff is great I can't even begin explaining you! I got this as a sampler and ever since I've been restocking these. This is easily my favorite sunscreen to use on a go to day when I'm out and about. I love how it reacts to my dry skin. It moisturizes it sooooo nicely leaving it so soft and amazing. I would 10/10 recommend!!!!
Courtney S.
Courtice, ON
I love this sunscreen, I find it is very good for my face, especially before applying makeup. I usually mix this with primer and face cream before putting on foundation. I do find it a bit pricy so you can always go to sephora and get a sample if you are unsure if you are going to like it or not.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?