BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ally R.
Murray, UT
I love all tarte productsk!! But tbis one is awesome!! EASILY put it in your purse or bag and it doesn't give you greasy or oily feelings on your face. Higher end stores of course and sometimes they have them in a set
Mia A.
Kenmore, NY
This is very nice! The packaging is so gorgeous. I bought this at Sephora. This is perfect for traveling. It’s very gentle. It’s very very effective. I️t prevents sun burn so much. I think it’s absolutely amazing!
Carmella F.
It does have a bit of a white cast but I’m tanner then most but I’ll wear it on my neck and chest it’s perfect for the more delicate areas like that. I’ll definitely repurchase this I’m very pleased with it.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite sunscreens. It’s not too greasy or slippery. It’s vegan friendly, inexpensive, and doesn’t give you a white cast when take photos. You can find this at Ulta, Sephora, Tarte.com.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a lightweight moisturizer and sunscreen with a light tint. I like to use this as a base in place of foundation whenever i need some added sun protectant. It is gentle on my face and does not clog my pores.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Got a sample of this from Sephora and was impressed! I love that it has SPF in it, and that it didn’t feel super cakey or greasy on my face. Would consider buying if I didn’t have so many samples to go through!
Alexis🌟 B.
I’m really white, so I burn easily. This helped out my face. It wasn’t too greasy, and I could put on makeup if I wanted to, but what’s the point in that if I’m gonna go swimming? But, a lot of people I know, and famous people seem to love it!
Diana R.
highlands
This i feel is perfect if you need to have a facial sunscreen to protect your face from the sun and i havent tried many face sunscreans and i will say this is good but i think there is better stuff out there
Madelyn B.
Racine, WI
I’m not sure what makes this sunscreen stand out compared to others. For the price I feel like there should be a more obvious benefit to using this. It works fine and feels nice, but so do others for half the cost.
Carmen P.
Oakland, CA
Honestly love this sunscreen. Feels so smooth and soothing. Also texture is good and smells ok. Not strong like others but does have a nice smell. I totally recommend. Not too expensive which is convenient 🤗
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?