BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Desiree C.
Dallas, TX
This product is awesome.Since its only SPF 30 it doesn't really do much but protect your face for a while.It doesn't really work so you have to apply It over and over and it get annoying a certain time.I think this product is not really useful.
Melissa S.
My absolute favorite sunscreen for the beach and every day! It's a must have in my #beachbag. The price is completely worth it and I will continue to use this sunscreen by itself and under my makeup on a daily basis. Would definitely recommend!
Viki M.
Sterling Hts, MI
This tarte sunscreen is great and smells very good. IT has SPF 30 which is fairly high. It does protect you from the sun so it does its job. In my opinion there are other sunscreen lotions that aren't as expensive as this one and work the same.
Fiorella S.
Pone of the best foundations yet. Packaging surprisingly is uber functional. Nice change from tu Ed and bottles. Brush is perfect density, and I yes it for contouring - double use!! Leaves my face matte all day with the clay. I have oily skin.
Cindy M.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff feels super great on the skin I don't even notice it after a couple minutes of applying! I do think it is pricey but if you are looking for a good sunscreen and are in the market for a little pricey I would highly recommend this one
MacKenzie K.
Portland, OR
This stuff is great! I love that it is not oily and definitely moisturizes. I gave only 4 stars because I sweat a lot in humid weather and it did run a bit, but if I had let it soak in longer before I went out it would have probably been fine.
Molly B.
Aurora, IL
LOVE!!! I use moisturizer with SPF 30 everyday but some beach or convertible days, I need a little more oomph! Tarte's Tarteguard is great, not greasy and effective. Would recommend it to anyone who needs a little extra SPF throughout the day.
Marikym T.
Norwood, MA
Tarte sunscreen is amazing. I like the more natural ingredients and that this company does not test on animals. I have used their foundation and I really like it a lot. The prices are more affordable than other department store brands as well.
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
Don't let the cute purple bottle fool you. I received this as a sample in my Sephora play box & it is over-priced! The pump broke and the sunscreen somehow got everywhere. It does leave a white cast. I will not purchase the full sized product.
Jessica D.
Mandeville , LA
Tartegaurd sunscreen is really nice. It's not oily, like others can be. And you get all around coverage that lasts a long time. But I always recommend reapplying any sunscreens. But I have very fair skin and this absolutely did the job for me!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?