BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jezebel B.
Toronto
I thought it was heavy for my skin. I have oily prone skin and I felt that this made my skin feel really heavy through out the day. However did feel protected me from the suns rays as I didn't burn at all.
Sarah Z.
Winnipeg , MB
This is a great sunscreen if you want to spend a little bit of extra money. I usually just buy regular drug store brand sunscreen. This has a nice smell and just bought it at shoppers . I would recommend this.!
Steph M.
St. Catharines, ON
I love this sunscreen! It absorbs into the skin and you don't feel greasy afterward, which is a problem with most sunscreens. For the price, I use it just on my face because it isn't feasible to use such a small bottle for your body as well. I only wish it came in higher SPFs since I'm so pale and I tend to burn quickly. This sunscreen paired with a hat and I feel protected though!
Sai R.
Pickering , ON
I got a mini version of this from Sephora in the Summer Favourites bag and I was so surprised. I’m so used to sunscreens being insanely oily but this absorbed into my skin within seconds. Recommend for oily skin!
Takwa J.
kairouan
Perfect for a day out at the beach or everyday wear. This is sunscreen that is meant to be used on your face so you won't have that greasy feeling when you apply it. It does a wonderful job of protecting your skin which is so important I recommend using it everyday under your makeup even if you don't think you're going to be outside much sunscreen is so important it helps prevent skin cancer and signs of aging trust me if you wear sun screen everyday you won't regret it!
Sammi Q.
I had high hopes for this and loved the packaging, but I don't think it worked as well as I wanted it to. The smell is nice, but I hate how it comes out. After a while, the pump starts to clog and you're left with trying to scrape out as much product as you can to not go to waste. I ended up returning and going with another brands sunscreen. Sorry, Tarte. Please consider a squeeze tube instead!
Kiran C.
Missisauga
Absolutely in love with this sunscreen! It does an amazing job and doesn't feel sticky or weird after application. The quality is great and the bottle lasts long! Only one pea size amount is perfect for full face application.
Marisa K.
Toronto , ON
Not greasy, kept my face happy on vacation. I really like that it comes with a pump, makes application easy and then you don’t waste too much product. I haven’t used it under makeup, not sure how it would effect the wear of it.
Meaghan M.
Ottawa
As a natural redhead, my skin burns to a crisp every summer. This has been great for my face. Allows a bit of colour but no burns. I stock up every summer. Also looks great under your makeup!
Katie D.
Halifax, NS
I only used this once, I had a few deluxe samples from Sephora and I took them down south in addition to my favourite body sunscreen. Applies really smooth, doesn’t get too shiny or mix poorly with makeup. I would buy this for my next trip.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?