BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rebeca V.
Caldwell
Okay if a product smells really good though although it doesn't really protect skin as it's suppose
Laysha R.
Jackson Heights, NY
feels great on the skin and definitely works great with protecting against the sun burning the skin
Carmen A.
Jamaica, NY
Very hydrating. I love how vibrant my skin. Such a beautiful glow. I would recommend this to anyone
One of my completely favorites sunscreens. It's amazing under my makeup and lasts all night long !
Tina O.
Works good but I did not care for the scent a little strong for my liking but the package was great
Lesley F.
Nampa, ID
I love lotion and I have tons but this is by far my favorite. Would recommend for all works great!
Melinda S.
Tunkhannock, PA
This sunscreen leaves me without a single burn. I have the nicest feeling skin now. Would recommend
Raeanne S.
protects skin very well. feels thin on the face and is very comfortable. don't even notice it's on
nicole p.
Modesto, CA
Smells decent. Didn't cause me to break out and I didn't get burnt so over all I'm calling it a win
Valentina 🌹.
Poway, CA
Protects your skin fairly well. But not very strong. It runs off quickly as well. Don't reccomend.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?