BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yasmina C.
By far my favourite sunscreen in the market! I took this with me to the Dominican Republic and would apply it on my face and it surprisingly didn't only last a long time but it gave me this beautiful sun kissed, youthful look to my skin.
Felix L.
Varennes
Great sunscreen. The smell is great and I love the packaging. It mixes well with powder foundation and other moisturizers. I find it harder to review a sunscreen on its effectiveness but using it was easy and user friendly.
Jessica R.
north york , ON
Im not big on sunscreen, but i went through 3 bottles of this in the last year. It doesn't feel super thick heavy or oily on the skin. Which is amazing, most sunscreens leave u feeling very oily (for my skin type atleast).
Katie C.
Galston
I really like this sunscreen as it's lightweight and offers good protection, however it feels a little oily on the skin. The packaging is very cute and works well but it's quite small for the amount of product you receive.
Rizel V.
2724 Legarda St. Brgy.410 Sampaloc Manila - Jennifer Fortunado Residence.
My life saver, I hate getting tanned because I have sensitive skin and the feeling is truly damaging once I get sunburnt or tanned, and this made my life a breeze. I especially love the packaging, very summer beachy vibes!
Doreen D.
Mississauga, ON
Great daily sunscreen for even oily/combination skin types. No white cast, super hydrating and never made my skin feel greasy or heavy. Easy to reapply through out the day because of the lightweight texture. Love this SPF!
Alicia F.
Montreal
Bought it when I went to Mexico and I am in love! So gentle to put on had no harsh feeling! Love the purple packaging! Would definitely buy again when I go on vacation in may! It is simply amazing! Would recommend to all !
Holly-lauren M.
Manchester
Personally this product wasn't for me I would not reply again but that just that's my opinionas I have eczema on my face and stung when I put it on other people may have a different opinion to mine but seem to work okay
Danielle K.
Banff, AB
Got this in a mini set from Sephora and I'm so impressed! Love the scent, sinks in quickly, acts as a good base under makeup and most importantly protects my face from The sun! Will repurchase the full size in the future!
Ruby K.
This sunscreen absorbs into the skin fast and it's not greasy at all. In fact it feels a bit dry. It has no white cast on me. I like that it contains physical sunscreen instead of chemical one. My makeup look good on top!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?