BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristina V.
Winnipeg, MB
I love using this on my skin whether i am wearing makeup or not. It’s great because you don’t realize how much sun is actually coming in contact with your face during the day so this product is wonderful. Light formula that doesn’t feel too heavy on the skin. It definitely feels a bit greasy but it’s sunscreen so it’s to be expected. I️ would purchase again.
Latoya C.
Okay so where do I start on this product besides mentioning how bomb it is and the impeccable quality it caries💯
Firstly, the quality is felt from the very touch/ use of the cream and its gorgeous to the face. It can even work with the average makeup sponges and is not limited to any products, that’s something I rarely find 😘
Is it the love of my life? Absolutely!!!!!
I love the longevity, the moisture, hydration and the difference I see is amazing not to mention the packaging really hit it off!!! Amazing as usually ❤️❤️❤️
Highly recommended!!!
hanan h.
salmiya
I love pretty much every tarte product I have tried so far and this just might be my favorite. My skin tends to be dry, so while it sounds like others feel greasy after using this product, I feel like this gives my skin an awesome glow, is really lightweight, and doesn't break me out. I think it actually works as a great makeup primer on mtarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
I really wanted to like this product, but just couldn’t call in love. It’s very unfortunate because I LOVE Tarte makeup.

The texture is kind of a thick gel-creme... It never applied nicely to my skin and sometimes became clumpy on my skin. It also didn’t sit well under makeup, even Tarte’s makeup. It’s also quite pricey.

I wouldn’t recommend.
Melissa-Fay L.
Ottawa
Being slightly obsessed with the sun and having spent my share of time laying under its golden rays, my skin suffers from dark/sun spots. For the last 6 months, I've been trying to be consistent with putting sunscreen under my makeup every single day, but I struggled to find a lightweight and quick-absorbing product that fits easily into my daily skincare routine. The day I found Tarte sunscreen lotion is the day everything changed. This product not only protects my skin against UV-induced free radical damage, but it leaves it moisturized without that greasy residue or that unflattering ghostly cast. In addition, it is completely vegan and cruelty-free!

Regan C.
Niagara Falls
It does its job. It smells awesome. It’s a great price and protects my face from the sun. I like this because it’s very high quality and being a red head i really need to protect myself from the sun. I think this was awesome and also has cute packaging. Would recommend and will purchase again once Winter is over.
Natasha G.
Edmonton , AB
This sunscreen is great for travel the bottle is in a rubber casing so it won't break in the luggage. It's a very thick consistency but applies great and sinks in to the skin fast. I'm only giving this 3 stars cause it made my face oily after 1 hour not in direct sunlight and the scent is extremely strong
Devon T.
Victoria, BC
I first tried this sunblock as a sample and liked it so much I bought a full size. It is a great sunblock, even for pale very easily burnt skin. It wears very nicely under makeup, but I did find it a bit shinier than some other sunblocks I like, however it has a much nicer price point than them.
Rãn Y.
Alger
Everything Tarte makes is amazing I always feel like reviews for their products are unnecessary and silly but then I remember there are people out there who are insane and havnt tried then yet! Tastes sunscreen is just another example of how amazing their line of products are. Tarte is all about natural beauty and taking care of your skin. Even their makeup is all about enhancing your beauty and not cakeface although you could do that if you wanted to with layering lol anyways the sunscreen is all ingredients that will help your skin not hurt it I have sensitive skin so if I put sunscreen lotions or oil on my face there is a good chance the next day I will have some acne or at least one big zit not with Tarte they are always so careful to be aware of people with sensitive skin and skin allergies if you havnt tried Tarte yet you must any product you WILL LOVE THEM ALL!!
Julia R.
Amazing Product, lasts a long time. Definitely worth the price. It’s so gentle on your skin. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who’s wanting to try a high end sub screen, it definitely met the expectations. It’s a product which i will definitely repurchase.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?