BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melissa A.
Menifee,Ca
I received this as a sample I loved the smell and it didn't clog my pores and wasn't harsh on my skin
Jessca M.
Fairhope, AL
Love love love love this product. I️ would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Elizabeth G.
Kennesaw, GA
I've only used this a few times but I like that it has a non greasy feel while providing spf coverage
ASIATHEBODY H.
Norristown, PA
I purchased this online and it's been a fav every since. Plus the packaging is absolutely GORGEOUS 😍😍
Heather V.
Orlando, FL
This doesn't irritate my skin, but it does make it a bit oily if I try to wear this under any makeup.
Makayla N.
Jacksonville
This stuff is the best whenever I use it I never burn it protects my skin and keeps it hydrated🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂
Michelle R.
Hammond
Like and airy not a heavy feel on your face while giving your face the protection from the suns rays
Jenna N.
Levittown, PA
It made my face oily but besides that I did not break out from it a pretty nice light weight formula
Ashley B.
Olive branch , MS
Love this! The consistency is perfect, the sun protection is great! Excellent alone or under makeup.
Santana L.
Vega Baja
Good taste affordable price great for family or friend reunions great for gift or get togethers also
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?