BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Michiko T.
By far the best sunscreen I’ve tried! I’m on my second bottle now. It doesn’t get my face red and no tiny bumps. The scent is good too, it’s not the normal sunscreen scent.
Madison S.
Dunedin
Went away on a nice summer trip with a few of my friends recently. Normally I get very sunburnt and peel but this sunscreen really protected my skin. Still a little bit of redness but probably due to my applicating. Would definitely buy again and the packaging is beautiful just like everything else Tarte sells.
Cassidy H.
Cambridge, ON
Just meh. It is just a lightweight sunscreen. I am a fairly pale skinned human being so the SPF 30 did not do a whole lot to protect my face from the sun. I found it kind of hard to put any makeup over top of this sunscreen and it did not wear nicely through out the day. Just did not work out that well for me.
Jade C.
Medicine Hat, AB
Love this! Smells great and it has lasted me a long time already! I will be repurchasing! Tarte is a great brand and I trust the ingredients included in their products! ☺
Samantha D.
Summerside, PE
i have always wanted to try this when i was outside for along time to see if it works good but i have only ever been outside with it for an hour at most so hsrd to tell.
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
I'm really surprised about small amount of good reviews in different sites. I really like it. I have hard time finding sunscreen for the face that I like it. I don't use moisturizer when I use this. It's not greasy and not leaves my face too shiny. I find it quite pleasant to use. Highly recommend.
Laura L.
I don’t like this Sunscreen. It smells so strongly of spf and doesn’t absorb well into the skin. It is really hard to apply makeup in top of this Sunscreen. It is not a moisturizer formula so I find it just sits on top of the skin. I received it as a bonus from Sephora but would not purchase it.
Anne-Sophie A.
I had the worst allergic reaction I ever had using this sunscreen. My face and neck (where I applied it) were all covered in bumps (my skin is normally super smooth)!
If you're not allergic, it might be a good product, but for me it was really bad. Took my skin weeks to heal completely.
❤️Nicky D.
brisbane
It’s the best product that I would ever ask for, I use this twice per week and it’s make my skin feel so solf, I used to have a lot of acne but seence I use this my skin become so clear
Emily R.
Guelph , ON
Enjoyed using this as a face sunscreen in the summer. Easy to apply and felt nice on the skin. Didn't last super long so I did reapply but still worked fairly well.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?