BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brianna M.
San Antonio
Best sunscreen out there use it before my foundation and at the beach. Not a bad smell and it last
Yvonne P.
Fillmore, CA
Love this motion. Feels like a moisturizing and love to put it on everyday with or without makeup.
Kaitlin B.
Manchester, MD
Best facial sunscreen I've tried. It's comfortable to wear all day and keeps my skin from burning!
Sarah K.
Love this stuff. It protects my skin and doesn't make it feel oily or shiny. Lays nice under makeup
Amanda P.
Feels great , lightweight . Protected my face from the sunburn the rest of my body ended up getting
Lesley F.
Nampa, ID
I love lotion and I have tons but this is by far my favorite. Would recommend for all works great!
Erika T.
Cranston ri
Uno de los mejores protector solar que existe es este uff lo adoroo siempre quiero tenerlo conmigo
Jamie C.
Reading, MA
I didn't care for this sunscreen. It made me break out horrible bad. I won't plane to use it again.
Christine P.
This is a great sunscreen. Does it's job and isn't to oily or greasy so makeup goes on over nicely.
Tessa T.
Dickson, TN
TARTE is one of my go to brands. All of their products are amazing. And I highly recommend trying!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?