BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tatiana V.
Puerto Rico
Let's start with the packaging, I LOVE IT! Now for the benefits: the smell is amazing and it doesn't smell like other suncreens. This product soaks in your skin and it doesn't just sit in your face like others. It is super easy to blend! It is not just a sunblock but a skin care product and I even use it as moisturizer! #beachbashcontest @influenster
San S.
Calgary , AB
I like this product. It's slightly heavy but all natural and from the Amazonian. It has a smell which I did not like and it does leave a white residue but it is effective. Got this at Sephora. I would not personally buy it again but it is a good sunscreen
Stephanie D.
I'm always cautious when I put sunscreen on my face. I break out easily and sunscreen is typically so greasy. I bought a small bottle of Tarteguard just to try it out. It works wonderfully and does not make me break out. I noticed it gave me a highlight "glow" similar to their Brighter Days moisturizer. I love this and the packaging is terrific.
Raeesah P.
This is amazing
This is the best sunscreen ever
It's amazing
It's gentle and not harsh on the skin
It's not greasy like other sunscreens
It was my first time I used this and I would definitely buy again
And would recommend this to anyone
As tarte is amazing g and a trusted brand
Amazing
Definitely a great buy
Thanks for reading
YUMI A.
Burnaby, BC
Traditionally I never liked putting sunscreen on my face because I tend to sweat a lot and have really oily skin. These days, this is my go-to moisturizer and sunscreen in th day time. The only con was the bottle I have, the pump spring unfortunately broke so I'm making an extra effort to shake moisturizer out of the bottle everyday.
Lindsay A.
toronto , ON
compared to most sunscreens this one is very light and doesn't leave a white residue on your face. it lasted all summer which is great for the price of the bottle. my only complaint is that for me it didn't fully absorb into my skin and left my face a bit oily. most sunscreens do this and it is definitely better than most.
Mason K.
I love tarts I really do.. but I was let down with this one. The packaging really got me on this one. The product does block the sun but in return it clogs your pores. My skin had not look that bad in a long time. The pump proceeded to break off which was disappointing considering the amount of money I spent on a sunscreen.
Arielle S.
Glendon, AB
I received this product as a sample from tarte. It is very gentle on the skin, doesn't feel oily and settles in nicely. The sample packaging was easy to use, and I got several uses out of it. It offered great protecting for my skin which burns easily. I hope to buy a full sized product when my current sunscreen runs out.
Tara S.
Edmonton, AB
I received this product in the Sephora Sun Safety kit last year. Nice packaging. Easy to apply. I usually have allergic reactions to many sunscreens but this one was a nice surprise! No reactions. Definitely a keeper. I wish it came in a smaller size though, so I could carry it in my purse to reapply through the day.
Gloop G.
I got this product In a Glossy box and I was very surprised by it.  It was very gently on my skin (I do get the odd breakout from certain sunscreen brands) and I felt safe using this on my precious facial skin.  The size it comes in lasts a long time, I would consider buying depending on the price (mamma is on a budget)
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?