BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa L.
Bakersfield
I love this product. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Makes my face feel covered and fresh.
Gina S.
Saint Louis, MO
Does what I need it to it's just very expensive and you don't get that much, the packaging is nice,
Jeanie L.
I would love to try this. Since I live in the sunshine state I need a sunscreen a very good one tho
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
Summer must have! Great on my sensitive combo skin. Works alone or under makeup. Not oily or messy.
Bethany R.
Tacoma , WA
It had a good texture didn’t leave a film on my face but dried up pretty quick on my very dry skin
Melinda S.
Tunkhannock, PA
This sunscreen leaves me without a single burn. I have the nicest feeling skin now. Would recommend
Kimberly Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Awesome lotion! Leaves your skin smoothe and isn’t that bad. I bought it online. Packing was good.
Lacey H.
Didn't make my face feel oily like most products!!! Such a smooth finish and it didn't burn my eyes
Jazzmyn G.
Jus love this product I use every day buy because of the good reviews and I don't have any regrets
Lyne B.
North Bend, WA
This product gives me a great spf coverage and I use it under my foundation when I'm in major sun.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?