BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Krystle P.
Hamilton, ON
I like that this is not thick and can be applied under makeup. Packaging is also convenient... it is nice but, I think there are similar products at the drugstore for lesser the price
Sydney H.
I really liked this sunscreen. I was worried about using it since I have oily skin but it didn’t make my skin more oily and it didn’t effect my makeup. I really enjoyed this product!
Rachael B.
Sarnia , ON
very light weight and not greasy while still being hydrating. my face never burned while wearing this which is a first for me personally. it didn't break me out at all and i felt protected all day from the sun
Lil B.
A simple product in my opinion. It’s moisturises and protects your skin and it has a nice scent to it. It’s not sticky which I like. It’s fairly average, but definitely effective.
Vittoria R.
This is a great product! It makes my skin feel hydrated and not sticky! It also doesn't smell bad like every other sunscreen I've tried! I will definitely be purchasing this again
Emily P.
Ottawa, ON
Works just like any other sunscreen therefore I don't see the real benefit in spending more money than necessary when there are drugstore options. On average, 2 pumps or more are needed. The sample bottle that I received also stopped working after its second use so I don't know if the same would happen to the regular bottle.
Cassey H.
Toronto
Tarte skincare is truly amazing. This doesn’t smell too heavily of sunscreen. I got mine at my local sephora and although the price is up there, I wouldn’t mind buying it again.
Mya a.
Oshawa
I’mIdj ifuc you jehehdj just jfjfkgk ifkfkfjfjfjfjrjr hdhdhfhf dudjf dudud dud dus usht jsgfn syh ishs uh d aub is udbu you hsg dufh sif gb i dont use sun screen it made me do this hahdh
Whfh dh dh duan
Michiko T.
By far the best sunscreen I’ve tried! I’m on my second bottle now. It doesn’t get my face red and no tiny bumps. The scent is good too, it’s not the normal sunscreen scent.
Madison S.
Dunedin
Went away on a nice summer trip with a few of my friends recently. Normally I get very sunburnt and peel but this sunscreen really protected my skin. Still a little bit of redness but probably due to my applicating. Would definitely buy again and the packaging is beautiful just like everything else Tarte sells.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?