BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sara G.
Innisfil
I hate using sunscreen on my face but it’s a must! This sunscreen absorbs pretty quickly and doesn’t leave as much residue as some other sunscreens I’ve tried. It has a mild scent so that’s nice. Got it as a mini in a summer skin care kit at Sephora
Mary S.
Halifax, NS
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 I received this in a beauty box and have to admit I've never been one for sunscreen. I tried it and it's probably comparable to other brands in the same price range.
Danielle W.
I received a sample size of this from Sephora, and it was okay. It was sunscreen. It did feel nice on my skin, but it was nothing to write home about. My skin felt a little greasy immediately after application, but that happens with any sunscreen.
Claire S.
St. John's
This sunscreen while having a high SPF didn't feel great on the skin it was thick and left a white cast on my face and didn't soak in to well, feeling greasy sitting on my face. I have tried a few SPF moisturizers and this isn't my favourite.
Victoria H.
Eckville, AB
This is a nice lotion that provides sun protection. It didn't feel greasy or oily at all. I got it as a sample from Sephora, so I am a first time user. I maybe would buy again, if it was on sale. I have used other sun protection that was equally as effective for a lower price point.
Angela M.
toronto
Tarte has done such a great job this past year with all of their new products this sunscreen was revolutionary for me I have issues with spf and this goes on so great it doesn't effect my skin and it works as a perfect base for my makeup
Jennifer H.
Thunder Bay, ON
Its the same as any sunscreen for the face you can buy. It just has a brand name and a price to go with the name. Buy a regular drugstore brand and you will have the exact same results
Maxi H.
I love this sun screen! For a start it smells amazing! I bought this for the first time before going on holiday last month and I loved it! No sticky residue at all! The packaging is gorgeous! I would 100% re purchase this!
Alexandria K.
Hamilton
I’ve used this a few times when at friends houses and this is really great as a primer and it’s not sticky especially because I don’t really like the feeling of sunscreen under my makeup even though you’re supposed to wear it everyday but this one is quite nice.
Shannon B.
This sunscreen is great! It is super smooth and easy to apply. I love how easily it goes on and fast it absorbs so I can do my makeup right after putting it on. It's gentle and effective. 100% happy with this sunscreen.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?