BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rhonda C.
My skin is very oily so I was worried about break outs that usually happen when I use other products but it didn't happen. It not only provided great protections but also gave me a more radiant glow supposed to other brands, my main worries are that the price is quiet high and you easily go though the produce is a short period of time
Alina L.
Vancouver, BC
Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen lotion☀️. I apply it just before my foundation when I know I’d be spending lots of time under the direct sunlight👌🏻. It didn’t leave any greasy residue on my skin like most of the sunscreens usually do
Kacee S.
This sunscreen is really great to use everyday. After applying to clean skin, I let it sink in/dry for about 10 minutes and then I can go ahead with my make up application. This sun screen doesn't pill up and gives me nice smooth skin. It doesn't have a white cast on my fair skin, nor does it have a "sun screen" kind of smell. I feel the price is a bit too high, which is why I gave it 4/5 stars, and it's possible to find compatible products for a smaller price.
linda d.
Oceanside
It's one of the best sunscreens i have tried so far. It's super easy to use especially if you don't have that much time or if you don't like to end with sticky hands. Its always on my handbag and i like to recommend it to my friends and family. It's one of my all time favorites now. 💜
Sadie W.
Phenix City , AL
This stuff I guess works ok but it leaves my face feeling sticky and tacky and I absolutely can't stand that because I have oily greasy skin as it is. I would not repurchase nor recommend because it's too much
Sarah S.
Offers mineral-based broad-spectrum protection in a lightweight, fluid texture.Light, fluid formula ideal for oily/combination skin.Beneficial mix of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and skin-repairing ingredients.Packaged to keep the light- and air-sensitive ingredients stable.Slight sheen brightens skin in a healthy looking way (no greasy look or white cast).
Jashika G.
This product was gifted to me by a friend. I hesitated on trying this product because I wasn't sure if I'd get a reaction to it however this product is now my go to product. I apply this under my makeup especially right now during the summer and love the way it feels. Give it a try
Aiba G.
London
Really like this sunscreen provides great coverage from sun hardly get any sunburn from it. I really thought it be any good but once i tried it i feel in love instantly. Guys you should get this its not even that expensive Well Worth it!
Fernanda S.
I have use it for one year, i got a sample size when I ordered at sephora. After so many use i have to buy the original size. It doest runing my makeup, it honestly protect my sensitive skin. I Use it everyday in my morning rutine and the price for the product you get is amazing.
Caitlin B.
Grimsby, ON
I love tarte as a brand- great natural ingredients and cruelty free! Their skincare is a fantastic addition to the traditionally thought of cosmetic brand. Sunscreen is so important for the face, ESPECIALLY if you love wearing makeup!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?