BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Margarita P.
stockton
My favorite. Use it on a daily I love how it's spf 30 ! Very gentle totally going to repurchase it .
Katie M.
Glendora, CA
Great product!’ Works great and I don’t break out after using it! I would highly recommend to anyone!
Daena R.
allentown, PA
Another awesome sunscreen, it glides on smoothly, creamy textured,lightweight and smells really nice.
Lauren M.
Westernport, MD
Love the tarte line. This product is awesome. Leaves skin smooth. Bought it at ulta. A little pricey.
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this so much it s great for my skin . Not pricey at all and it smells good. I recommend this💕
Katie L.
Such an amazing mineral based sunscreen. It easily goes on over my moisturizer and protects my skin.
larissa A.
East Haven, CT
Love this sunscreen and everything else there! Smells amazing and works great, packing is pretty also
Edmarie S.
Savannah , GA
One of my favorite sunscreen lotion my skin is really dry and this sunscreen lotion great in my skin
ASIATHEBODY H.
Norristown, PA
I purchased this online and it's been a fav every since. Plus the packaging is absolutely GORGEOUS 😍😍
Lissette N.
Plano, IL
Love love love the tarte products. Use a lot of tarte products. I usually use this on a daily basis.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?