BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah O.
This is pretty good, but not noticeably good for the large price tag. I would say your paying for the awesome packaging. I got this as a sample from Sephora or ulta. I would stick to drug store products because they do the same thing for cheaper.
Emily B.
I first got this as a sample with a sephora online order and with my skin being prone to breakouts from sunscreen I was very excited to try it out. I was defiantly in love the minute I put it one it didn't make me break out after days of using it
Hannah C.
Catonsville, MD
Perfect sunscreen to for sensitive skin. I put this on almost everyday. Sturdy packaging. I love putting this under my makeup. I was a first time buyer and I fell in love with it!!! I suggest everyone to get this product. No more wrinkles for us!
Alison M.
I love Tarte. The packaging is amazing and very classy. It is a bit pricey but protecting your skin is important and it has a dual purpose. This worked moderately well. I don't think it was worth the money but I would use again if I had a sample.
Fabiola C.
Cordova, TN
I have searched far and wide and then I found Tarte. I love all its products and have yet to be disappointed. The sunscreen is no exception. Rules to live by: always moisturizer and never forget that sun damage is real! Protect your face ladies.
Melaney L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have tried this and I must say I love it!!! It doesn't leave a sticky film on my body and I don't feel like I need to wash my hands immediately after applying it! The scent is not overpowering and it doesn't hurt my skin at all. Yes get yours!
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
I got this as a gift and while it worked, I wouldn't say it worked any better than my normal sunscreen. As expected with taste the packaging was beautiful, but to me it's not worth the price. I most likely will not be purchasing this for myself.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
It is really hard to find a good over the counter sunscreen that has physical blockers like titanium dioxide and zinc oxide that are effective and have a nice feel on the skin. This one is very nice and is endorsed by the skin cancer foundation.
Lauren B.
Ste Genevieve, MO
Such a great sunscreen for the face! It is so gentle and leaves my face feeling refreshed and not greasy or caked on like most sunscreens do! It also did the job by keeping my face protected for a long period! I would most definitely repurchase!
Hannah B.
Mansfield , OH
Nice! Great sunscreen, applied once for a hot beach day in sunny SC and left with a toasty bod but an untouched face! Sad for the bad review I'll be giving for the other brand I used on my body but yay Tarte! Smooth, nice scent and does the job!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?