BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Natasha C.
Great smell and great coverage! Love this product however I only use it in the summer when on vacation!
Kaela P.
Frankfort, KY
This sunscreen came in my Sephora play box once. I can't use this kind, it left my face feeling greasy.
Jubilee Z.
I'm not a huge fan of this but the spf is very good protection and I love a sunscreen that smells good
I love is brand it my fav I recommend it to a lot of my family my mom even used it since I was a child
Katie D.
Elkhorn, WI
Awesome sunscreen and product. Tarte has nice skincare products that compliment their makeup line well.
$äråh $.
Birmingham, AL
A great product! I didn't burn, also this sunscreen was very light and not thick, yet it was effective.
Deana B.
New Albany
Love love love love tarte. Probably one of my favorite brands to use. Very effective. Would recommend.
Denisse C.
I like this product works really good i love the way it feals and it stays on for a foos amount of time
Sweena K.
Did not like this at all. I broke out really bad after using this. Never ever going to use this again.
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
I love tarte and the fact that they have sunscreen as well is amazing. a bit pricey but we'll with it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?