BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie D.
Halifax, NS
I only used this once, I had a few deluxe samples from Sephora and I took them down south in addition to my favourite body sunscreen. Applies really smooth, doesn’t get too shiny or mix poorly with makeup. I would buy this for my next trip.
Molly L.
Trois-Rivières, QC
I absolutely love this facial sunscreen from tarte! It protects my skin from the UV and mostly it doesn't make my face oily like some others facial sunscreen does! Will definetely repurchased it!
FOFO F.
Abha
Hello , I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote  Good News. best regards . FOFO from saudi arabia
Krystle P.
Hamilton, ON
I like that this is not thick and can be applied under makeup. Packaging is also convenient... it is nice but, I think there are similar products at the drugstore for lesser the price
Sydney H.
I really liked this sunscreen. I was worried about using it since I have oily skin but it didn’t make my skin more oily and it didn’t effect my makeup. I really enjoyed this product!
Vittoria R.
This is a great product! It makes my skin feel hydrated and not sticky! It also doesn't smell bad like every other sunscreen I've tried! I will definitely be purchasing this again
Emily P.
Ottawa, ON
Works just like any other sunscreen therefore I don't see the real benefit in spending more money than necessary when there are drugstore options. On average, 2 pumps or more are needed. The sample bottle that I received also stopped working after its second use so I don't know if the same would happen to the regular bottle.
Cassey H.
Toronto
Tarte skincare is truly amazing. This doesn’t smell too heavily of sunscreen. I got mine at my local sephora and although the price is up there, I wouldn’t mind buying it again.
Mya a.
Oshawa
I’mIdj ifuc you jehehdj just jfjfkgk ifkfkfjfjfjfjrjr hdhdhfhf dudjf dudud dud dus usht jsgfn syh ishs uh d aub is udbu you hsg dufh sif gb i dont use sun screen it made me do this hahdh
Whfh dh dh duan
Michiko T.
By far the best sunscreen I’ve tried! I’m on my second bottle now. It doesn’t get my face red and no tiny bumps. The scent is good too, it’s not the normal sunscreen scent.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?