BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Farheen S.
norcross, GA
This is a little too think to wear under my makeup. Its nice packaging. I cant wait till summer to start using more of it.
iqra a.
I love this stuffff !!!!! works like a sunscreen sent down from heaven . this sunscreen spectrum is reliable in my opinion
Anna R.
It doesn't just protect you from the sun, but is also pretty hydrating. It can be a little sticky in the beginning though
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Love this sunscreen. And can we talk about how cute the packaging is? I love all tart products so this was a win for me.
Brittney S.
Ladner
I am in LOVE because I have chapped lips as it is, so wearing lipstick in the summer with spf is my lfesacer! Go tarte!
Mary D.
Toronto
Love this sunscreen! Very emollient, great for dry skin. White cast is minimal to none. Just a bit greasy under makeup!
Aime N.
Probably the best sunscreen you can get for your face. Its not cakey or oily at all, an protects your skin really well!
Amy P.
#2218 Naparima Mayaro Road, Libertville Rio Claro. Trinidad, West Indies
Have been using a lightening serum for a while now which i have to use a sunscreen with. This is THE best. Hydrating!
Samantha ❤.
My absolute favorite sunscreen by far. Doesn't leave me greasy. Doesn't break me out. Smells amazing! Perfection!!
Bailey M.
Not that good I find tarte products to be too watery. I am sure there is better out there for the price they charge
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?