BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nicole C.
Laveen , AZ
I use this everyone I go to the beach and it works amazing I love that it doesn't smell like sunscreen
Nini T.
Louisville , KY
Sunscreen is something I don't put on everyday bc I'm lazy, but if the packaging is cute why not buy it
Haley H.
Flushing, MI
I love tatted products. It is lightweight on my face and protects from the sun. What more could I want!
Paola D.
Fresno, CA
Still got a sunburn but not that bad, it wasn't as sticky as I thought it would be and didn't smell bad
Alixandra N.
South Plainfield, NJ
Not sticky which is awesome. 30 is the perfect amount of protection for me personally love this product
I love is brand it my fav I recommend it to a lot of my family my mom even used it since I was a child
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Love the packaging great product use it all the time packaging is definitely what keeps me buying this
Alexis L.
I love this!!! It smells great and is perfect to put on before foundation. It is a pool day essential!
Brea R.
This is really good sun screen. I can't think of any better sun screen, really. I really love it a lot.
$äråh $.
Birmingham, AL
A great product! I didn't burn, also this sunscreen was very light and not thick, yet it was effective.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?