BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley M.
Belleville
I had a small sample of this and it worked really well. My face and body gets sunburnt really easy so this was a good thing to use
Michelle M.
I'm still on the fence about this sunscreen. It is light on the face and it doesn't make my skin act up. However, it is very oily.
Hollie S.
I love Tarte! My skin feels protected and I feel safe in the sun thanks to this! I use Tarte so often and my skin really benefits
Annie S.
absolutely LOOOVEEE this sunscreen! I couldn't live without it. This is a life-saving product, this is the best thing to purchase
Clara G.
Az
Tarte is amazing, if you have ever tried any of their products you automatically fall in love 💜 I love it! Tarte is my happiness
Paola B.
Puerto Rico
Love this sunscreen smells nice & good price.

A must for the beach, first time user and it was effective just what i wished for!
Ximena M.
Skin care , protects from UV rays and leaves super- hydrated . in summer it is very good to use because it is super lightweight
Katrina O.
Omg its really nice on skin and the packaging is supercute bought it at Sephora its expencive though but 10/10 recommend highly
Sunny D.
Richmond
I love all Tarte products and this is no exception. It smells good, feels silky, and isn't too heavy. Also I didn't burn, yay!
Karen H.
Amazing facial suncreen. sinks in quickly, protects all day. no white cast,, smells great. use it on my arms and neck as well.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?