BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kayley T.
Prince George , British Columbia
Doesn't smell the greatest and left a bit of a white cast. Also seemed a little greasy but seemed to protect my skin so it did work overall.
Amanda A.
Cobourg, ON
Tarte is my favorite brand for skincare and makeup! This suncreen always protects my face and leaves my makeup looking great and untouched.
Jasmine A.
Honestly love this sunscreen. The cute packaging is a plus! Keeps my skin protected from the sun whenever I'm on vacation or just in the sun
tayla b.
This sunscream is really good it doesn't have that discussing scent that most sunscreams have it smelt beautiful and had a nice consistency
Jessica S.
With other sunscreen i always feel tacky after it has been applied but with this i never feel tacky and it always feels light on the skin
Amanda S.
I've been enjoying this so far. I love that it is a physical spf, so it doesn't need time to absorb before it protects you from the sun.
Shayla F.
Very gentle and moisturizing, good for dry to normal skin. I especially like using this when outside/at the lake and not wearing makeup.
Allison R.
Winnipeg, MB
Im super pale and with regular sunscreen I always get burnt but with this never . Love it . Great packaging. Met my expectations 100%.
brittany d.
I LOVED this product!!! the scent was great and it didn't break out my skin. I also did not receive and burn from the sun of any sort.
Amanda M.
Maple Ridge
It's so nice and light and it blends well into the skin. It didn't seem to make my skin oily as some others have and smells nice too!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?