BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Laiken S.
Gassville, AR
I wasn’t too impressed with this product. It was just okay. For the money you spend, i expected better.
Nathalie P.
I have dry skin and this is amazing I say and its a life saver for me and pretty much change up my face
Jess R.
Love Love Love Love it protects my tattoos and it’s not super oily and doesn’t screw with my foundation
Sweena K.
Did not like this at all. I broke out really bad after using this. Never ever going to use this again.
Fiorella Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Este producto lo compre hace 1 mes y desde ese entonces me encanta. Hasta ahora es uno de mis favoritos
lamermaidbikini👙👙🇨🇴 C.
Central Islip, NY
Excelente para tu piel es un crema a te idatra la piel i te ayuda a mejorartela me fascina no la cambio
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Tarte sunscreen is one of the better lotions ive tried in a while. I love the color of the bottle too.
MaryElizabeth W.
I had a sample of this and it was amazing!! I want more!! It protects your skin from the sun very well!
Katie M.
Frankfort, IL
i felt like it was protecting my skin! i love the packaging it’s so cute! i love the purple packaging!
Deana B.
New Albany
Love love love love tarte. Probably one of my favorite brands to use. Very effective. Would recommend.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?