BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erin R.
Very lightweight and not greasy! I love the feel of the bottle but I kind of don’t like the pump (I’m more of a squeeze girl for spf). It’s not the cheapest, but I find a lot of spf isn’t! I would recommend this though!
Gayathri J.
Portland, OR
Something so perfect and easy to use and bring around for travel. It’s a pump version and you only need a pump for your entire face. It’s non greasy which is why I love them. Also it doesn’t have any weird smell or so.
Faith B.
I only used the sample I received with a tarte order so I only got to use it once. I didn’t burn when I used it and it didn’t feel super thick or anything. I’d probably pick up a full size in the future if I needed it.
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
I really love tarte anything so when I saw they have a sunscreen I was so excited. I love this brand and this sunscreen works so well. Doesn’t leave me feeling greasy just soaks in and keeps your skin nice and protected.
Patrice A.
Calgary, AB
I really like this sunscreen! It is full of good ingredients and doesn’t make my skin breakout. I am taking one star away for only having SPF 30 and feeling a little sticky. On a face I feel like 45 and over is best!
Julie L.
This is so easy and great to toss into a beach bag. It doesn’t make my skin feel heavy or dry which some facial sunscreens have done in the past. It is very light weight and smooth, would recommend for any sunny day!
Jezebel B.
Toronto
I thought it was heavy for my skin. I have oily prone skin and I felt that this made my skin feel really heavy through out the day. However did feel protected me from the suns rays as I didn't burn at all.
Steph M.
St. Catharines, ON
I love this sunscreen! It absorbs into the skin and you don't feel greasy afterward, which is a problem with most sunscreens. For the price, I use it just on my face because it isn't feasible to use such a small bottle for your body as well. I only wish it came in higher SPFs since I'm so pale and I tend to burn quickly. This sunscreen paired with a hat and I feel protected though!
Takwa J.
kairouan
Perfect for a day out at the beach or everyday wear. This is sunscreen that is meant to be used on your face so you won't have that greasy feeling when you apply it. It does a wonderful job of protecting your skin which is so important I recommend using it everyday under your makeup even if you don't think you're going to be outside much sunscreen is so important it helps prevent skin cancer and signs of aging trust me if you wear sun screen everyday you won't regret it!
Sammi Q.
I had high hopes for this and loved the packaging, but I don't think it worked as well as I wanted it to. The smell is nice, but I hate how it comes out. After a while, the pump starts to clog and you're left with trying to scrape out as much product as you can to not go to waste. I ended up returning and going with another brands sunscreen. Sorry, Tarte. Please consider a squeeze tube instead!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?