BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Zolangel R.
Coral Springs , FL
I love this sunscreen, I usually use it on my skin everyday to protect myself from the sunny Florida :)
Damaris C.
I received this in my Play box. I really like the lightweight textute. It is hydrating and non greasy.
maria c.
tampa, fl
Is very impresionant :))) i used and is super cool :) i recommend 100% to every one because is perfect
Malisha J.
Marmaduke, AR
Love love love this product best way to keep SPF rays away and still look good lol definitely recommend
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Light and easy to apply. Products a good amount of coverage and it's a cute bottle! I would buy again.
Melany S.
Robstown, TX
My favorite so far although it may be just a 30 SPF it's perfect for a day outdoors at a BBQ or picnic
Joanna H.
South Gate, CA
I just started to used not sure ho good it is but I'll give it a try hopefully I doesn't disappoint me
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
This lotion is great for delicate face skin. It keeps it from burning and protects against the Uv rays.
Robyn S.
Like the tint. A little goes a long way (don't use too much)! Keeps your face feeling moisturized too!
Nicole C.
Laveen , AZ
I use this everyone I go to the beach and it works amazing I love that it doesn't smell like sunscreen
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?