BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Natasha G.
Edmonton , AB
This sunscreen is great for travel the bottle is in a rubber casing so it won't break in the luggage. It's a very thick consistency but applies great and sinks in to the skin fast. I'm only giving this 3 stars cause it made my face oily after 1 hour not in direct sunlight and the scent is extremely strong
Devon T.
Victoria, BC
I first tried this sunblock as a sample and liked it so much I bought a full size. It is a great sunblock, even for pale very easily burnt skin. It wears very nicely under makeup, but I did find it a bit shinier than some other sunblocks I like, however it has a much nicer price point than them.
Rãn Y.
Alger
Everything Tarte makes is amazing I always feel like reviews for their products are unnecessary and silly but then I remember there are people out there who are insane and havnt tried then yet! Tastes sunscreen is just another example of how amazing their line of products are. Tarte is all about natural beauty and taking care of your skin. Even their makeup is all about enhancing your beauty and not cakeface although you could do that if you wanted to with layering lol anyways the sunscreen is all ingredients that will help your skin not hurt it I have sensitive skin so if I put sunscreen lotions or oil on my face there is a good chance the next day I will have some acne or at least one big zit not with Tarte they are always so careful to be aware of people with sensitive skin and skin allergies if you havnt tried Tarte yet you must any product you WILL LOVE THEM ALL!!
Julia R.
Amazing Product, lasts a long time. Definitely worth the price. It’s so gentle on your skin. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who’s wanting to try a high end sub screen, it definitely met the expectations. It’s a product which i will definitely repurchase.
Mariela S.
I like a very good product and I love it I recommend it very much hehe, realmete very good and the brand also recommend 10000%, todoe love the truth is very good recommended with eyes closed if you can get it very very good I love very good product the best of all I love it.
Kellin F.
Vancouver, BC
It went on like air. It wasn't goopy at all and I didn't break out which usually happens with facial sunscreens. The packaging was alright but that's not what I think about. For the price point, it was a little pricy but it's worth your buck! I would think about buying it again.
Janelle T.
So nice and lightweight, doesn’t feel super oily or leave a white cast on the skin. Also smells amazing and not like a typical sunscreen. Great under makeup or on its own - I also didn’t notice a flash back with flash photography so that’s a bonus in my books!
I liked this sunscreen but I didn’t love it. Personally drug store sunscreen works better than this stuff so I don’t think I wik be buying it again. Room for improvements for sure. 3/10 I would give it .. defiantly need to make a better sunscreen
Mary H.
I love that this sunscreen doubles as a moisturizer. It's water resistant and it's more natural than other sunscreens out there on the market. Even though it has a thicker consistency, it absorbs after a few moments and makes your skin feel hydrated.
Laura R.
Really like this product! It’s great for moisturizing and protecting your face against the sun, I used this on my trip to Florida and it didn’t disappoint! I’ve got a few samples to use up but I’ll probably purchase the full size once they are done!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?