BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
Its small but its a nice lotion with spf so no prob with that i wish they sold this at maceys or something tho
Angel F.
Vista, CA
I have heard amazing reviews on this . Ive been meaning to get this but i cant find it anywhere which is sad:(
Devon T.
Evansville, IN
Love the smell goes on great but was a little oily at first, however once it dried it wasn't noticeable at all!
Kaileigh E.
Chester, OK
Nice product. Keep me from getting a sunburn. I purchased this from my local Ulta. I will continue buying this.
Sunny I.
Rialto, CA
Helps my skin and do not have those blemishes I love this but it was on the pricey side but lived trying it out
Macie B.
El Dorado , AR
Great packaging feels great on the skin it's very effective and it definitely did not disappoint and first time
Angelicaa A.
I Haven’t Tryed this Product but I Think it would be great because all the Tarte products I used are very good
Reanna M.
Klamath Falls, OR
Anything Tarte I'm in love. This stuff is amazing & is affordable. It feels great to apply & last a long time.
Shonda S.
Worth, IL
I loved this product. It was very soft and not a heavy scent. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t break me out.
Amanda S.
It's a good facial sunscreen. Does what it says to do. I like to refill a sample size bottle to keep in my bag.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?