BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
April H.
Super cute packaging. The smell is really tropical and reminds me of the beach. I purchased from tarte during a sale using a coupon. It works well with my combination skin. I don’t really use sunscreen very often so I can’t really compare it to others.
Jenifer N.
I like how this sunscreen doesn’t give me a white face like most sunscreen do. I like to use this under my makeup. And love how the packaging has a pump, A+ for that! It makes it so much easier and neater to use
Marisol H.
Norfolk, VA
I always have to have sunscreen on me because I usually would always wear makeup with spf so on the days that I don't feel like wearing makeup I wear this ! It's perfect plus it smells really nice and it's small
Brookee E.
Haines City, FL
I absolutely love everything TARTE! This face sunscreen is perfect for my sensitive skin! I have horrible acne prone skin that usually breaks out with everything this sunscreen however does not make me breakout!
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite sunscreens. It’s not too greasy or slippery. It’s vegan friendly, inexpensive, and doesn’t give you a white cast when take photos. You can find this at Ulta, Sephora, Tarte.com.
Madelyn B.
Racine , WI
I’m not sure what makes this sunscreen stand out compared to others. For the price I feel like there should be a more obvious benefit to using this. It works fine and feels nice, but so do others for half the cost.
Samantha D.
Hagerman , ID
Very cute packaging. It has a great smell. Very moisturizing and not sticky. You don’t have to reapply it too often throughout the day. It is perfect for winter or summer months and you can wear it under makeup
Christina A.
Corp Christi, TX
This is hands down my holy grail that gets used on a daily basis in the summer! I pack this in my purse or my beach bag and take it everywhere with me! I use it on my face as well as all over my body! Great texture and consistency too!
hailee h.
conway
this is overall a decent product but it left my face a little dry and it had a sticky texture and made my hair stick to my face all the time, but a pro is that it doesn’t leave my face dry like other sunscreens
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Tarte sends samples of these with most of their online orders so I had a lot of them collected. Overall I wouldn’t trust a makeup brand with a skincare product unless they had something amazing or innovative to offer.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?