BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
meagan r.
San Diego, TX
Best facial sunscreen out there doesn't feel oily or greasy in anyway goes on smooth and still able to apply makeup regularly aboslitly love this product very gentle on skin and I would recommend to anyone who asks its an amazing product for sure
Parley B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Yes. Yes. Yes. There's nothing else needed to be said. I thought it was going to be a bad expensive waist of money. But I was wrong. It goes on so smoothly, hydrates my skin amazingly and smells heavenly. Definitely buy it if you have the chance!
Alexus M.
Boston, MA
I received this sunscreen in my Sephora Play box and used it underneath my makeup. It went on very smoothly and didn't affect the way my makeup applied over it. I felt like it did a good job of protecting my skin and I would purchase a full size.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
This sunscreen is amazing in all ways but its scent. It smells way too potent, but does truly provide long lasting protection from the sun. In addition, it is gentle on my sensitive skin, and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and super moisturized.
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
I love this product. I am a Tarte brand junky. Their products always meets my expectation. This my first time using this sunscreen and would re purchase it. I would definitely repurchase. It is not too harsh on the skin and doesn't feel too oily.
Karri M.
This product is pretty quick absorbing. It has a nice scent-think coconut-but if you don't like scented products this probably won't be your favorite. It does leave a small amount of white cast if you have deeper skin. It worked well under makeup
Alison M.
I love Tarte. The packaging is amazing and very classy. It is a bit pricey but protecting your skin is important and it has a dual purpose. This worked moderately well. I don't think it was worth the money but I would use again if I had a sample.
Mayra A.
Pharr, TX
There's nothing bad to say about Tate itself. I most definitely expected very good things from the product for the price I payed. It really did meet all the expectations for me. It wasn't disappointing at all very effective. I would buy it again.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
This sunscreen is amazing. The smell is amazing and it makes my skin feel great. I received it in my Sephora play box. It is a very gentle product for your skin but it is too expensive for what it does. I will not repurchase because of the price.
Alyssa R.
Lakeland, FL
This sunscreen lotion is good but it didn't work out for me. I think it works best if u have dry skin and then you apply it. I guess my skin was too oily for it but I totally recommend this if you have dry skin and spend a lot of time in the sun.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?