BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda B.
Colborne, ON
Fantastic product, it doesn’t smell bad which I like! SPF 30 is great cause it isn’t too low of an spf. Doesn’t leave me feeling sticky either, which is also a huge plus for me! Tarte is one of my favourite brands I would always recommend!!
Alicia H.
Kitchener, ON
Great facial sunscreen, layers well under makeup and keeps my skin protected. Slightly greasy like most sunscreens but it does absorb well after a few minutes. Convenient pump as well. I keep it in my bathroom to layer on after my shower.
Amy H.
Gander, Newfoundland
A nice everyday moisturizer and sunscreen. It is not overly greasy and sinks in quite quickly which is great in a sunscreen. It's not my go to, but I would likely repurchase. Definitely something to try if you are into moisturizer + spf.
sierra rose t.
Ha-Yarden 40 st shoham israel
the tarteguard 30 moisturizing sunscreen lotion is effective for me especially while being pale as f@@ good smell just wish they will make 50% one because i burn easily but it is one of the working sunscreen products i own. thats me tanned during summer time.
Faith H.
So good! You can wear this under your makeup for optimal sun protection without the risk of breaking out or being thick and greasy. Also- normally I'm allergic to most sunscreens and will get hives, and I don't with this one!! Woo!
amandarpearson P.
Surrey, BC
I really like this sunscreen. It provided god coverage and lasting coverage while I vacationed in an hotter climate. It wasn't too greasy under my makeup as facial sunscreen often can do that. It kept my skin hydrated also.
Adrianna C.
Montreal
Nice, light sunscreen. Didn’t feel oily. I only used it a few times as I got it in a trial size in a Sephora favourites kit. I do wish it had a higher spf though, but other than that, didn’t see any issues with the product.
Michaela R.
Almondsbury, Bristol
I used a small sample of this and did enjoy it. It didn’t break my skin out and felt quite light. However, as a personal preference I prefer to use a foundation or tinted moisturiser in the day with SPF for sun protection.
Megan S.
Toronto, ON
Great for the face and all over the body really! It’s super moisturizing. It’s just expensive for how little is in the bottle! It smells really good which is great and it does a really good job at making sure I don’t burn!
Beatriz l.
it's sooo good! love it and it also smells really good! meeted all my expectations it only could be a bigger size haha! packaging is also cute was the first time usinf it. Thank you Tarte for this amazing sunscreen. Recommend it to everyone!!! tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?