BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this sunscreen. It is has a wonderful formula and works great under makeup. I absolutely love it.
Carrie G.
york
Goes on nice and absorbs quickly for under my make up. Not greasy at all. It’s good for non makeup days.
Madelina V.
This sunscreen doesn't leave my face feeling like it's greasy at all. It also doesn't smell bad either .
Michelle H.
Belleville, NJ
I absolutely love this sunscreen it makes my skin feel so good and it doesn’t really smell like sunscreen
laura m.
bronx, NY
Me encanta mucho esta marca la recomieno mucho en verdad es super genial muy muy buena en verdad exelente
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI
One of the best sun protection I’ve used in a long time it’s always a go to when I run out of other brand
Sophia L.
Amazing sunscreen protector. This I a two in one products that help moisturizing my face and protecting,.
Chloe S.
Carrollton, TX
Very helpful to protect against the sun and sun damage, I love tarte in general so I of course like this
Evelyn N.
Buckeye, AZ
This is an ok product. I did manage to grab them on sale because I believe they discontinued this product
Rena E.
One of my go to brands! Tarte has you covered whether it's just running errands, a beach day it everyday.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?