BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hanna W.
Regina, Saskatchewan
Tarte has great sun protecting products. They feel nice and smell nice. This is a smaller size and isn't worth the price. I would just buy the full size if I got it again, which I probably will. I would tell others to get too.
Montana B.
This product didn't really work for me because I need a high percentage because I got fair skin but it might work for you it didn't really meet my expectations I bought it from Sephora overall I wouldn't recommend it 👊🏾👎🏿!!!
Jessica B.
I have oily, acne prone, sensitive skin and this stuff worked pretty good. I did notice that I would get a little more oily from this product but I've yet to find a sunscreen that doesn't do that. It also has a nice smell.
Noelle S.
Nanaimo , BC
Love! Great sunscreen. Lasts forever. I've been using this for quite awhile now and haven't burned once. For normal or dry skin. If you have oily skin you might not like this sunscreen because it doesn't absorb instantly.
Jordan W.
This stuff is really good, I do find it a bit pricey, but it had a nice texture that went on smooth and not overly clunky or oily. I also love the packaging, that's what really drew me to this product in the first place.
Avalon P.
This is a great sunscreen for the face . I use this under my make up and my finished face looks flawless. It is a bit more of a dewy tacky finish. This does not break me out at all. No signs of Sun damage or burnt skin.
Izzy R.
This serum is amazing coverage and is easy and not harsh on sensitive and acne prone skin, I have bought bottle after bottle of this stuff, I just keep using it all up! I recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Anna P.
Love this sunscreen is the only one I can use because of my sensitive skin and I have never been burn while wearing it no matter how long I stay in the sun for. Relatively expensive but well worth it. Smells amazing
Darian A.
Best sunscreen I've ever had. I love how it feels thru the day. It's a little expensive, nut its definitely worth it. I was so happy when I tried it that I had to buy the full size at Sephora. I totally love this!
Summer d.
Victoria , British Columbia
I have used this product a few times and fell in love with it. It's not sticky like most sunscreens. It's super nice. I have extremely sensitive skin and I had zero problems. I highly recommend this to everyone.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?