BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
I love is brand it my fav I recommend it to a lot of my family my mom even used it since I was a child
a l e x 🦋 c.
10/10 all tarts products work amazingly for me I would definitely recommend this!! Keeps me protected.
Jessica P.
Johnston, RI
Love this light weightless lotion with spf. Works wonders for the face and worth the price all day long
Amelia L.
Charlotte, NC
Non-greasy, smells great. I put it on under my makeup in the morning and it acts as a primer. Love it!
Kassie H.
Broadview Hts, OH
This sunscreen is my absolute favorite!!! the packaging is so cute and it is very easy to travel with!
Devina R.
This is a must buy lightweight sunscreen that you can wear under your make up and won't feel too cakey
$äråh $.
Birmingham, AL
A great product! I didn't burn, also this sunscreen was very light and not thick, yet it was effective.
Katie D.
Elkhorn, WI
Awesome sunscreen and product. Tarte has nice skincare products that compliment their makeup line well.
Briceida M.
I actually got this in a travel size version , comes in handy!! Doesn't leave your face oily. I love it
Natasha C.
Great smell and great coverage! Love this product however I only use it in the summer when on vacation!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?