BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Darian H.
Wetumpka, AL
Love this sunscreen!! I have very fair and sensitive skin and this is such a great product for my type of skin
Claudia G.
Elgin, IL
Makes you skin feel soft and hydrated at all times, but a little goes a long way. I also love the smell of it!
Hollie B.
Sugarloaf Key, FL
This sunscreen is really nice. It's not greasy and it doesn't burn my eyes. It's perfect alone or under makeup.
Carmen H.
price is fair. really good product. use it frequently when I have a pamper session with my mom. we both love it
penny d.
Fresno, CA
I love this , it works really amazing , the smell is a little odd , but its a good product a little pricey also
Hayden D.
The cost is not that bad but the product is not that good in all aspects. But I really love the packaging lol!
Kallysta N.
Albuquerque, NM
It is amazing because I put it under my makeup and it really does protect my face and it's also a great primer
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
I got a sample of this product and loved it so much that I had to buy some. I love the way it feels and smells!
Erika L.
Kennesaw, GA
Bottle is so cute. Protects me from the sun. I like to mix it with my foundation if I know I'm gonna be outside
Kristen D.
Newton, AL
The tarte guard has great SPF protection and works great under makeup application. I really enjoy this product!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?