BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alysa C.
Haven't really tried this product in a whole, did its justice and left a nice scent. Too over priced I thought for such little product . I'd try again once the time comes . Price could be a bit cheaper
Rahmina Z.
London
Very nourishing I would recommend. It is very soothing to your face and is slightly pricey however, it is very worth it. Nice packaging and very sturdy.
Buy it at a tarte counter for the best quality.
Terri B.
Moncton, NB
Love this mineral sunscreen. Provides daily coverage needed and wears well under foundation. Has a slight white cast but it disappears quickly. Provides a bit of shine so may not work with oily skin.
Jada W.
Ottawa, ON
Awesome for protecting your skin from the harsh sun! It also leaves yout face feeling fresh all day! Super great for all skin types. I would recommend to everyone because sun safty is so important
Cheryl R.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Amazing amazing amazing!! Despite the high spf this cream does not leave white residue on your skin and is absorbed quickly and feels amazing! It smells great and I use it on my face every day.
faith d.
Clementon, NJ
I'm never disappointed with tarted products they always do exactly as they should I'm not sure if this or their foundation is my favorite . great coverage and a very little goes a long way !
Helene S.
Winnipeg
Nice on your skin as my skin feels supple and hydrated. Also, I don't need to use 2 products to moisturize and protect my skin against harmful sunrays and UV rays. Lastly, it smells so nice!
Jacqueline F.
Hamilton, ON
Good sunscreen love that it's not full of chemicals like the rest. I just wish it was sweat proof lol I find it hard to keep my forehead protected. I feel like my sweat just takes it off.
Nazrene K.
Oshawa, ON
I said before in another spf review that spf breaks me out in general I find this one to be not so bad I only use a tiny bit maybe half a pump for my entire face them make up on top.
Keeley C.
Brampton
Love this spf! It works so good on my skin and I find that I never get burnt when j use this! It smells good , keeps on for a longtime and moisturizers my face while I'm at the beach
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?