BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Deana B.
New Albany
Love love love love tarte. Probably one of my favorite brands to use. Very effective. Would recommend.
Alixandra N.
South Plainfield, NJ
Not sticky which is awesome. 30 is the perfect amount of protection for me personally love this product
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
I love this face sunscreen! It doesn't break me out and is great quality. I love that it is SPF 30 too.
Victoria V.
Tarte is my go to brand for everything so when I tried the sunscreen I knew I wouldn't be disappointed
Alexis M.
I love this! If anyone is wondering if this product is worth it the answer is yes! So worth the price!
Haley H.
Flushing, MI
I love tatted products. It is lightweight on my face and protects from the sun. What more could I want!
Jasmin G.
irving
Has Do Me One Of My Favorite. Aside Of Being a Suncreen its also a moisturizer. It is very hydrating b
rahab a.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Definitely a huge fan of this sunscreen but I feel like I easily get burned in this helps me out a lot
Taylor R.
Gulfport, MS
Perfect for summer time. Love Tarte products don't have to worry about my face being damaged with this.
Brea R.
This is really good sun screen. I can't think of any better sun screen, really. I really love it a lot.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?