BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shira m.
buffalo, ny
A great sunscreen because it keeps your fave hydrated and not too oily, also a great everyday moisturizer
Saba S.
Teaneck, NJ
Product is very very good keeps face body smooth smells excellent can use the summertime and winter time
kinjal P.
I trust tarte only because of this product. I use it on my face before makeup everyday during the summer
Kellie S.
Dekalb, IL
Very lightweight and doesn’t feel heavy under makeup! Great for anytime of the year and in any condition.
Tea R.
I love this easy on the go spray SPF for my face. Not only is adorable but I love how it sits on my face.
Shirlane L.
El Paso, TX
Protect you from the sun yet still helps you set that glowing skin for the day with your face ready skin
Amanda G.
Smells good, wore it once and seemed to like it. Always wear sunscreen under makeup. Can't go without it
Megan C.
Wilkinson, IN
I really like this! The only thing that I wasn't found of was that my skin felt a little greasy after use
Samantha E.
Milford, PA
One of my favorite sunscreen brands! It has an awesome coverage and I haven't gotten sunburn using it yet
kenia g.
Nashville , TN
My review might be a little bias because I love all this tarte. & as always this product didn’t fail me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?