BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Helene S.
Winnipeg
Nice on your skin as my skin feels supple and hydrated. Also, I don't need to use 2 products to moisturize and protect my skin against harmful sunrays and UV rays. Lastly, it smells so nice!
Jacqueline F.
Hamilton, ON
Good sunscreen love that it's not full of chemicals like the rest. I just wish it was sweat proof lol I find it hard to keep my forehead protected. I feel like my sweat just takes it off.
Nazrene K.
Oshawa, ON
I said before in another spf review that spf breaks me out in general I find this one to be not so bad I only use a tiny bit maybe half a pump for my entire face them make up on top.
Keeley C.
Brampton
Love this spf! It works so good on my skin and I find that I never get burnt when j use this! It smells good , keeps on for a longtime and moisturizers my face while I'm at the beach
Ellie T.
Product is amazing manages to achieve great results. I found that the product is great for preventing attraction from the sun which in my case is great because I suffer with my skin.
Valina R.
Calgary, AB
Glad I found something that doesn't clog my pores in this heat! Moisturizing properties and smells good! Doesn't leave any white residue and look chalky like how any other sunscreen
Odessa R.
Winnipeg, MB
I really like this sunscreen. The container is really pretty and I like the smell a lot. It goes on my skin nicely. It's a luxury sunscreen, but I am really happy with my purchase.
Caitlin S.
Scotland
I got a sample of this last year and applied it before my foundation; worked like a charm! Nice consistency, smell didn't bother me, and I bought the full size one for this summer!
Abbie R.
Miami
This bottle of sunscreen I have not managed to try out yet, as the weather has not been so great. Although I can already tell it is going to work perfectly, it also smells lovely!
Jenn S.
Smells great and comes in cute packaging. As someone as fair as myself,I definitely need something with a stronger spf. But I would recommend this to someone of a darker tone.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?