BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brooke A.
Coon Rapids, MN
I love tarte not only are they cruelty free but they have all natural ingredients and the scent is amazing !
Anaissa O.
Yess this is my loves. It smells yummy and I love the packagingredients . It is easy to put on before makeup.
Brandi S.
Fitchburg, MA
My favorite things ever my face always feels so amazing after using this and I use it all the time I love it
briza o.
Hamden, CT
Why do you assume I use this product I don't know what this is how can I write about it so can I please leave
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
This product is amazing and it last along time. I apply in the morning and I feel like my skin is protected.
Lacy B.
Green Bay, WI
I didnt get burned when i used this stuff. Smells like a tropical vacation. Need to get a refill. I use alot.
Whitney W.
Love this product for everday use when im outside and dont wont to worry about harmful sun damageon my skin.
Jamie M.
Moab, UT
Love tarte and love this product it worked really well for me. I highly highly suggest it. And it smells good
Deanna G.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Love how it felt on my face. Wasn’t greasy and didn’t break me out. Which is a plus! The smell was great too!
Heather S.
Portland, OR
This Tarte facial sunscreen is the best! It is light weight and doesn't even feel like you have sunscreen on.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?