BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kylie F.
I have definitely loved having this product this summer! It was a reasonable price and came of good value. It is effective, I bought it only from Sephora, only con is you do have to keep reapplying if you are fair skinned because it is only 30 spf
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
Love this. It's not too greasy or oily like many other sunscreens. This is meant for your face. I have very sensitive skin and this does not give me any problems. The bottle is pretty and the lotion doesn't have too strong a scent. It's refreshing
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA
I've only used a deluxe sample of this Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion. The product does not feel greasy, the application is easy, does not feel gunky or heavy. The scent is pleasant. It contains SPF 30. It's recommended to reapply every two hours.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
This is a great lotion and SPF all in one! I got this in my sephora Play box and I really like it. It smells really nice without being overwhelming and it keeps my face moisturized and protected from the sun. I'd definitely recommend this product.
Chetra A.
Plantation, FL
Tarte products are some of my favorites. This sunscreen is one of those since it's a lotion it doesn't make me feel like I have greasy skin cause it melts into your skin. I recommend this to all my friends since Florida weather required sunscreen.
Amanda G.
Central, SC
This doesn't disappoint! I bought this from my local sephora for my beach trip! I used it everyday! It's very lightweight and protects great! Also smells delicious! Def recommend this to others who need an everyday sunscreen or for a special trip!
Morgan P.
Celebration, FL
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. You won't get ANY breakouts, it's not oily at all and it dries clear with no random white spots. It smells amazing and definitely keeps the rays off your skin. It's expensive, BUT OH SO WORTH IT! It's my go to face sunscreen
Hannah C.
Catonsville, MD
Perfect sunscreen to for sensitive skin. I put this on almost everyday. Sturdy packaging. I love putting this under my makeup. I was a first time buyer and I fell in love with it!!! I suggest everyone to get this product. No more wrinkles for us!
Sarah O.
This is pretty good, but not noticeably good for the large price tag. I would say your paying for the awesome packaging. I got this as a sample from Sephora or ulta. I would stick to drug store products because they do the same thing for cheaper.
Alexus M.
Boston, MA
I received this sunscreen in my Sephora Play box and used it underneath my makeup. It went on very smoothly and didn't affect the way my makeup applied over it. I felt like it did a good job of protecting my skin and I would purchase a full size.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?