BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a lightweight moisturizer and sunscreen with a light tint. I like to use this as a base in place of foundation whenever i need some added sun protectant. It is gentle on my face and does not clog my pores.
Devon R.
Payette, ID
I received this sunscreen in a monthly subscription box. I did really like the consistency and the way it sat on my face. However if you are an oily skin girl then this does not work well underneath foundation.
Adrienne N.
Waterloo, SC
I love this product because it has great pigment and it stays on well and also looks awesome! It doesn’t cost to terribly much and it will last you for a while. It’s good for on the go and to carry with you.
Melissa V.
Super easy to apply and the best part is that it doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily. You feel fresh and protected. Living in Miami, sun is always an issue and with this in my routine, i know I’m protected.
Erica P.
I like the feel of this product, because I don’t think it clogs my pores as much as the heavy products you might find at your local drugstore. It is expensive though, so you could switch it out for another product.
Sophia R.
Aloha , OR
This is the great sunscreen! It works so well and smells so good. It’s an easy application and it protected my skin from a very harsh day in the sun I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for sunscreen.
Rachel K.
Wellsburg , WV
As per the usual- tarte products never disappoint! This sunscreen is no different. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily or caked, just soft and UV protected. All I had was a sun kissed glow by end of day.
Monica S.
New Windsor, NY
I got this in one of Sephora’s summer kits and used it everyday while traveling abroad and it was amazing! Not greasy and protected my skin from extremely strong sun. I love tarte. Would recommend for sure.
Bre'Ann W.
I️ was nervous about trying this because I️ have only ever used tarte’s mascara . But I️ was thoroughly surprised at it. It was a good value over all in my opinion . I️ use it for when i actually have time and I’m not in a rush to go anywhere
Becka P.
Yukon, OK
Nothing special really, but did the trick. Plus I really love tartes brand in general so I thought i would give this a try! A little on the pricey side, but definitely not bad compared to other name brands!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?